Malinois takes out ISIS

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Gods honest truth mad arse, have ye spent an a few hours watching them Kuttas on Jew tube?? ?? I lasted about as along as I did watching them plodders on fens ?? 

I went on YouTube for a gander I knocked it off after 30 seconds.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a Belgian malinios has been credited for saving the lives of 6 sas men in Syria ... they came under sustained attack from an all round ambush so the dog was released into a building which was one of t

I find it a bit hard to believe than any dog f****d up several men with guns.

That is terrible what responsible dog owner would feed it that shit.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Gods honest truth mad arse, have ye spent an a few hours watching them Kuttas on Jew tube?? ?? I lasted about as along as I did watching them plodders on fens ?? 

Not see any on YouTube, are you just blurting out what you've read on here.......

There was a certain forum that's no longer that had some very decent matches with them, like i said they have quite a bit of grit about them to go that long in that heat.

So you lasted about as long as a Malinois would, at least we agree on something. 

3 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

The actual thread was good , was even good when you were comparing dogs but you get all silly and personal and then it's not about the thread anymore it's about your performance 

Another one who likes to comment on shite without reading the thread properly, it was Downmouth who had to get personal and stick his beak in to try and show his superior knowledge. Obviously his knowledge was clearly lacking so i did what i do best, give him some friendly advice. 

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Not see any on YouTube, are you just blurting out what you've read on here.......

There was a certain forum that's no longer that had some very decent matches with them, like i said they have quite a bit of grit about them to go that long in that heat.

So you lasted about as long as a Malinois would, at least we agree on something. 

It took me about ten minutes to find one most of the clips of them barking and the one I did find wasn't much good.

Just now, peterhunter86 said:

It took me about ten minutes to find one most of the clips of them barking and the one I did find wasn't much good.

Stick to the vids on YouTube then. ??

I bet i can find plenty of vids of even Pitbulls barking, there's shite in all breeds pal.

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Ffs okay ye watched em else where haha so they must have been top secret better ones eh???  in a fight everybody knows an nobody disputing a kutta would mangle a mali if it got hold but look back first comment was it wouldn’t catch it? only thing I find impressive about the type is like ye say fact they can do what they do in that heat, but there again it’s here natural surrounding an jist look at the other breeds from over there to see they all cope very well

Well of course, for starters they would be banned on YouTube. No the comment was not about if one would catch one at all. Downsouth got on his high horse over nothing and was exposed for his lack of knowledge. I'm sure he has gotten over it by now. I mean the dangerous dog expert still has quite a bit to learn on the subject. ?

8 hours ago, downsouth said:

Ive had an idea for a while that you dont really know a lot but youve now proven that you know less than i actually thought.Them big useless poor conformationed bag of shit bully kuttas wouldn't even catch a mali.And them other stupid paki terriers are f***ing useless.Now im no fan of malis but id pick one over them pieces of shit all day long.

Here is the reply after he mocked my first post, i then said even if he thinks they are shite you would still get a dead Mali. 

Yep Downsouth is a fountain of knowledge, you can tell just how much he knows when he mocked me for stating a Bully Kutta would kill a Malinois. Anyone with the slightest clue about dogs should know what the outcome would be. ?

5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Down south is actually white well known in working dog world, even if it is for trying to touch folk when out???

Yep he's a real leg-end, like i said next time I'm after a dog i will check with Downsouth first to see what he knows. Afterall he's the only lad on here that's handled killer dogs........ ???

10 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Down south is one of the lads I look forward to reading when he posts on stuff 

as for bully kuttas, never seen one , seen and handled a few kangals and although some size , They aren’t all the internet says they are either ?

I’ve seen a couple of kangals used as guards and they’re definitely intimidating, but I have a friend that has a Mali as a guard and that is one scary bastrud.