Malinois takes out ISIS

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a Belgian malinios has been credited for saving the lives of 6 sas men in Syria ... they came under sustained attack from an all round ambush so the dog was released into a building which was one of t

I find it a bit hard to believe than any dog f****d up several men with guns.

That is terrible what responsible dog owner would feed it that shit.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

Still kill a Malinois even if you think they are.....

Ive had an idea for a while that you dont really know a lot but youve now proven that you know less than i actually thought.Them big useless poor conformationed bag of shit bully kuttas wouldn't even catch a mali.And them other stupid paki terriers are f***ing useless.Now im no fan of malis but id pick one over them pieces of shit all day long.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Ive had an idea for a while that you dont really know a lot but youve now proven that you know less than i actually thought.Them big useless poor conformationed bag of shit bully kuttas wouldn't even catch a mali.And them other stupid paki terriers are f***ing useless.Now im no fan of malis but id pick one over them pieces of shit all day long.

I've  known all along you know fcuk all so i beat you to it..... 

An expert like you should know that a Kutta used for fighting would leave a Mali stone cold dead. Comments like that show you don't have a clue, any nugget can go on the web and see them go at it for nearly an hour in that heat. I'd like to see any Mali last that long against one....... ???

Get back to dog school Mr Know Fcuk All........ ???

Edited by Kerny92
38 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Only because you've been disappointed in your quest to peddle them don't mean they are all shit. Bandogs, Mali's, Mastiff's, is there any dog breed you haven't tried. ???

The only one of them ive tried and still own is a bandog which is a mastiff cross but i have trained with and witnessed loads of malis competing in various trials and competitions.Ive also witnessed first hand a few bully kuttas from different kennels and not one was worth a cup of piss.But like you said any nugget can go on the web so you stick to getting your knowledge from Youtube.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

The only one of them ive tried and still own is a bandog which is a mastiff cross but i have trained with and witnessed loads of malis competing in various trials and competitions.Ive also witnessed first hand a few bully kuttas from different kennels and not one was worth a cup of piss.But like you said any nugget can go on the web so you stick to getting your knowledge from Youtube.

You've seen shite that's it. If you believe a Mali would last even 15 minutes with a Kutta then believe you me there's only one nugget here and it sure ain't me pal. Like i said stick to peddling your dead hard dogs pal..... 

???

1 hour ago, peterhunter86 said:

You would have some job launching one of them bully's out a moving car.

That wasn't my point Peter, my point is a Kutta would leave a Mali dead on the floor quite easily. If you know your dogs Pete you would agree with me yeah? 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

You've seen shite that's it. If you believe a Mali would last even 15 minutes with a Kutta then believe you me there's only one nugget here and it sure ain't me pal. Like i said stick to peddling your dead hard dogs pal..... 

???

Ive never bred a litter of bandogs.In fact the last litter i bred was cocker spaniels and that was a few years ago and before that was a litter of terriers maybe 10years ago.And like i said a bully kutta wouldnt catch a mali.The useless f***ing thing struggle to run without tripping over themselves.So come on how many bully kutters have you witnessed in the flesh actually doing anything.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

I've  known all along you know fcuk all so i beat you to it..... 

An expert like you should know that a Kutta used for fighting would leave a Mali stone cold dead. Comments like that show you don't have a clue, any nugget can go on the web and see them go at it for nearly an hour in that heat. I'd like to see any Mali last that long against one....... ???

Get back to dog school Mr Know Fcuk All........ ???

You actually seen what they kuttas are used for ? I wouldnt call that fighting ?

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

That wasn't my point Peter, my point is a Kutta would leave a Mali dead on the floor quite easily. If you know your dogs Pete you would agree with me yeah? 

In a fight in a pit I'd say the bully would kill the Mali but out in the open I couldn't seen them bully's been much use, but I haven't seen either dog in action.

• Like 1
Just now, downsouth said:

Ive never bred a litter of bandogs.In fact the last litter i bred was cocker spaniels and that was a few years ago and before that was a litter of terriers maybe 10years ago.And like i said a bully kutta wouldnt catch a mali.The useless f***ing thing struggle to run without tripping over themselves.So come on how many bully kutters have you witnessed in the flesh actually doing anything.

So now the Mali would have to run away....... ???

You've moved the goalposts because you know I'm right but haven't got the balls to say it. 

So here's the question, you actually believe a Mali would take out a Kutta then? 

I've seen none in the flesh, i suppose you've seen numerous champions imported from the middle east have you? You've probably seen a useless mix breed that's masquerading as one. Another big man status symbol to sell to silly arses...... ???

From a dog expert like yourself you sure are making yourself look like a novice DS....... ?

Just now, peterhunter86 said:

In a fight in a pit I'd say the bully would kill the Mali but out in the open I couldn't seen them bully's been much use, but I haven't seen either dog in action.

Not as daft as you look Pete my friend, that was the whole point i was making. Just for your interest the Kutta isn't usually fought in a pit but they are matched out in the open in the blistering heat. For such a big dog they are pretty impressive and show a lot more eagerness for combat than a Mali would ever do.