Malinois takes out ISIS

6 minutes ago, C.green said:

You actually seen what they kuttas are used for ? I wouldnt call that fighting ?

You must have seen different to what i have, I've seen plenty of matches on tape that have gone around the hour mark. Impressive for a dog of that size, a Mali would be dead within 15 minutes if not picked up. ?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a Belgian malinios has been credited for saving the lives of 6 sas men in Syria ... they came under sustained attack from an all round ambush so the dog was released into a building which was one of t

I find it a bit hard to believe than any dog f****d up several men with guns.

That is terrible what responsible dog owner would feed it that shit.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

You must have seen different to what i have, I've seen plenty of matches on tape that have gone around the hour mark. Impressive for a dog of that size, a Mali would be dead within 15 minutes if not picked up. ?

Aye must be different gotta be honest though its not sommat id waste my time too look for ugly mongrel things.  To me them mals are sleeve mad kennel wreckers but id still take one over them shitty white things.

Edited by C.green
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Not as daft as you look Pete my friend, that was the whole point i was making. Just for your interest the Kutta isn't usually fought in a pit but they are matched out in the open in the blistering heat. For such a big dog they are pretty impressive and show a lot more eagerness for combat than a Mali would ever do.

I've had a Google and seen a few pic's of them fighting they look big awkward cnuts,I'd say they'd struggle moving around in a warzone with all the rubble and stuff.

Just now, Kerny92 said:

Obviously the sort of combat we are both talking about is different pal.......

Who even talks bout dog fighting anymore..... Playground stuff 

them kuttas ain't all that fella....  One scrawny donkey shagger can hold em back ?

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

So now the Mali would have to run away....... ???

You've moved the goalposts because you know I'm right but haven't got the balls to say it. 

So here's the question, you actually believe a Mali would take out a Kutta then? 

I've seen none in the flesh, i suppose you've seen numerous champions imported from the middle east have you? You've probably seen a useless mix breed that's masquerading as one. Another big man status symbol to sell to silly arses...... ???

From a dog expert like yourself you sure are making yourself look like a novice DS....... ?

Isnt the whole thread about a mali working in a warzone.It isnt going to be looking for a fight its going to be going about its work so like i said one of them big useless shitbags wouldnt even catch it.You keep on about seeing these hour matches but its just one piece of shit v another piece of shit.Now stop talking like a divyou obviously havnt got a clue about f**k all you had to come on here the other day asking how to feed a meat diet. You've already been sussed out by someone else as being a dreamer and every time you post you just back that up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I've had a Google and seen a few pic's of them fighting they look big awkward cnuts,I'd say they'd struggle moving around in a warzone with all the rubble and stuff.

Half blind flatfooted fecking things... Good for dogfighting though apparently,which is handy cause no one would use one ?

5 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Isnt the whole thread about a mali working in a warzone.It isnt going to be looking for a fight its going to be going about its work so like i said one of them big useless shitbags wouldnt even catch it.You keep on about seeing these hour matches but its just one piece of shit v another piece of shit.Now stop talking like a divyou obviously havnt got a clue about f**k all you had to come on here the other day asking how to feed a meat diet. You've already been sussed out by someone else as being a dreamer and every time you post you just back that up.

I made a joke remark about ISIS owning Kutta's and you had to pipe up giving it the big one with your expertise when clearly you know fcuk all if you think a Mali would kill a Kutta. You're a dreamer that i do know, a clown who has to own the next hardman designer breed out there. Bet you've been through more dogs than the Elephant Man....... if you want to learn owt about dogs give me a PM dreamer......... ???

16 minutes ago, Ptd87 said:

Who even talks bout dog fighting anymore..... Playground stuff 

them kuttas ain't all that fella....  One scrawny donkey shagger can hold em back ?

You'd be better off talking about stamp collecting ya gret snowflake...... ??

22 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

They are big awkward cnuts just like the Tosa but they would still kill a Malinois or make it quit quicker than Downsouth would peddle a dog. I made a little joke about ISIS and the HL authority on all dangerous dogs had to say his peace. If want to know about the next status symbol breed, Downsouth is the man to ask........ ???

19 minutes ago, Ptd87 said:

Half blind flatfooted fecking things... Good for dogfighting though apparently,which is handy cause no one would use one ?

Looks can be deceiving, i mean I'm sure that dog on your avatar was actually worse than it looks........ ???

Edited by Kerny92
8 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I made a joke remark about ISIS owning Kutta's and you had to pipe up giving it the big one with your expertise when clearly you know fcuk all if you think a Mali would kill a Kutta. You're a dreamer that i do know, a clown who has to own the next hardman designer breed out there. Bet you've been through more dogs than the Elephant Man....... if you want to learn owt about dogs give me a PM dreamer......... ???

Where have i said a mali would kill a kutta?What next hardman designer breed have i needed to own?And if i needed to ask someone advice about dogs id be better off asking my 6 year old daughter rather than you you soppy c**t.Even she knows how to feed the dogs properly without having to ask on a forum.

• Haha 2