COLLIE X GREYHOUNDS...ENDANGERED SPECIES...

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I often read threads concerning collie crosses with a degree of confusion . More to do with the sometimes negative comments that relate to the border collie , and often mention is made of the far supe

After many a wasted trip to see so called collie x greyhound litters I decided to go to Hancocks for a pup, she is entering her 6 season now, and is a credit to my team, she has supplied us with some

I think you are right there Roybo... I shall always keep my own home-bred, watered down Collie hybrids, they suit me for the ground I hunt over, but most lads coming into the game today seem to w

Posted Images

If you're dead set against going to hancock, and don't want the hassle of breeding your own, then you might have to settle for something that isn't 'just' collie/grey. Unless you search a bit harder. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

If you're dead set against going to hancock, and don't want the hassle of breeding your own, then you might have to settle for something that isn't 'just' collie/grey. Unless you search a bit harder. 

no im not set against hancock some of his dogs have turned out good'ns i just think getting one from proven working parents your hedging your bets a bit but even then it could turn out a dud.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nothernlite said:

What makes you think.there endangered ?

well the endangered statement was obviously just tongue in cheek but straight collie x grey puppies arent out there unless you go to hancocks.

3 minutes ago, japs eye said:

well the endangered statement was obviously just tongue in cheek but straight collie x grey puppies arent out there unless you go to hancocks.

What are you actually after are you after % wise? 

1 minute ago, nothernlite said:

Seen a few litters for sale last summer in fact.think.tbe guy breeds a litter every seen a few on different fb pages 

im on a few of the facey pages and put loadsa feelers out but it always ends with someone giving me hancocks number and a link to his internet site haha

2 minutes ago, japs eye said:

im on a few of the facey pages and put loadsa feelers out but it always ends with someone giving me hancocks number and a link to his internet site haha

The good ones always go quick lime every decent cross 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I ain’t slaying collie crosses by any means I actually really like em an stated with a few, what is it ye want it for japs eye? An have ye had em before??

an allrounder with a bit more brains ideally, yes ive had them before.

• Like 1