I read over the weekend that a Grenfell inquiry  solicitor wants the London Fire Brigade investigated for institutional racism, for their conduct on the night of the fire.

Can you imagine how the firemen who risked their lives on that night must feel about that?

Beyond disgraceful.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is anybody surprised by this. If your white British in the uk your automatically racist aren't you. We have solicitors in this country advertising in Iraq and Afghanistan for people to come forwar

I can hear about atrocities and think, shit that's bad and have sympathy, but, that's it. If it doesn't affect me or my family, I move on and forget. All this outpouring of grief from people who didn'

Completely f***ing standard operating procedure from the “ethnics” in the UK !

And as of 13 June, 364 days after the fire, the council has committed over £235m to secure 307 homes, most but not all of which has now been spent.

The survivors, who lived in 138 of the flats in the tower and the adjacent Grenfell Walk, have now split into 203 households - 116 from the tower and 22 from the walk.

Some of the original households living in the tower contained multiple generations, for example grandparents and grown-up children, who are now being given the opportunity to have homes of their own.

The council says it has committed to securing 307 homes to provide the 203 households with a choice of properties.

Just now, shepp said:

Very informative article.

Agreed. To suggest that these lads were institutional racist in their approach to dealing with the tragedy is, frankly, a smack in the face to all frontline emergency workers.

F*ck that solicitor.

• Like 5

Why is anybody surprised by this. If your white British in the uk your automatically racist aren't you. We have solicitors in this country advertising in Iraq and Afghanistan for people to come forward with complaints about British troops so they can take them to court FFS ......

• Like 6
  • Sad 4

fcuk Grenfell, stop bowing down to appease illegals who lets face if they weren't here would still be alive, and the amount of subletting by muslims most likely getting paid for by the dole is a disgrace. theres more to it than the government is letting out, bet it was a terrorist fire bomb that went off before being planted. fridge my ass. aswell as highlighting the fire risk it also highlights the amount of illegal raping the country corruption going on in londonistan and throughout the 3rd world infested parts of the uk. why cant the government tell the truth. that they haven't got a clue how many are here illegally.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If that had been a tower block in Glasgow or Liverpool or any other city full of working class whites or even chavvy whites there would not been half as done for them regardless that some were illegal citizens. 

Same old story minute an ethnic is involved it's all out appeasement and compensation. 

Bet majority didn't even have house insurance but the tab will be picked up by us.

Btw I do have sympathy for those who died but the fact of the matter is the way they get special treatment over native citizens has a hit on affect of any compassion I may or may not have.

It's not just here either all over the world governments scramble to bend over backwards when it comes to colour. While neglecting there actual citizens.read a piece on benefits or lack of them when they have targets and crackdowns. 

Kick off whites and sanctions . But have a separate dept for ethics and lawyers who appeal all the tribes decisions and the majority of decisions are overturned. 

Not for whites though. 

• Like 7

exactly its us the natives that's being shafted, its the blacks killing blacks all over London, its the paki pedo gangs molesting white british kids all over gb, its the muslims killing theyre kids because they wont marry cousin kebhab fs, but dare a white say that's wrong and all the labelists are over it like a rapefugee on a ferry ticket. Nazi this islamaphob that. feck them all

• Like 4
2 hours ago, scothunter said:

Btw I do have sympathy for those who died 

I don’t, it means nothing to me......I have absolutely nothing in common with these people and feel no affiliation to them at all.

It means no more to me than if some one had burned a wasp nest. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I can't show no compassion to kids regardless of where they come from burning to death mate. 

You were up in arms a whole thread towards mothers who you had no affiliation or would never know or had anything in common with making a decision to abort 

Not being a smart arse 

• Like 5