PURE !!!

1 minute ago, Saluki246 said:

Nice that red bitch, very similar to a bitch i had 3 years or so ago, dont have her now, but heard she is doing well. She was bred off Mike, pure saluki to a good coursing bitch. STr.thumb.jpg.debb322179d51693b9904ee26d26d2d0.jpg

there was a dog in my litter looked the same he sold for £ 7,500 twenty years ago nearly

• Like 1

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when I think back...i wanted a real deal killing machine back then ..i had to get the bus from Cork city,to rosslare ,then the ferry to pembrooke...then a bus from there to newbury ,where i was picked

Nowadays, the knowledgeable and open-minded lurcher breeder,..has much more choice, than in previous times... Unfortunately,..now that we finally have, the tools for the job,..any job,...we have

That would be the Dingo,good hunters and pets and the abbo's used to eat them when times were tough.Now bred by Davo down the road who keeps to himself.Good on ya Davo..

Posted Images

2 hours ago, darbo said:

Was one of your bitches on the old video The Fieldfare Challenge ? i gave Geoff fletcher the old video to do some dvd copies and he give me a dvd along back with the old video.

yes mate their mother, I am a very good sport but my bitch was robbed, I think they ran the hare to a small wood my bitch went in and pushed a hare out which the other dog course and won, could of been a different hare and I was in front I think at that point lol I lent my coppy to someone never got it back and cant remember who had it .

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Flipping hell fire are dogs like these still going for big money

no one in the coursing game wants a duffer, so they will buy good dogs for big money, but if matching your thing soon get that back, and as for high stud fees lads club together and get a well bred pup for the right money, a big factor in the success of coursing dog development is because its been a competitive sport .

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, two crows said:

no one in the coursing game wants a duffer, so they will buy good dogs for big money, but if matching your thing soon get that back, and as for high stud fees lads club together and get a well bred pup for the right money, a big factor in the success of coursing dog development is because its been a competitive sport .

But what comes with the money side also is alot of bullshit and over hyped dpgs that only a few see run for a season or 2 then they disapear.ive tried a few coursing dogs and seen a hell of alot id only give kennel space to a small handfull ive seen when thing get popular or expensive the overall quality goes downhill.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, two crows said:

I see what your saying mate i had no idea as i just mooch about and fall over fairly regular 

What is the most money these dogs can go for

• Like 1