World Cup 2018

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Good to see all the scare stories of military grade hooligans training in the woods ready and gay bashing things was fuckall.  Russia should be commended for running this world cup 

You know full well Putin said "boys we shit them up proper, now behave yourselves or it's your families to the pigs" :laugh:

• Haha 5
46 minutes ago, mushroom said:

You know full well Putin said "boys we shit them up proper, now behave yourselves or it's your families to the pigs" :laugh:

Im not going to comment on his politics because I don't know or understand them.  But if that's what it takes to get people to tow the proper line then that's what should be done . Good on him 

1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

Im not going to comment on his politics because I don't know or understand them.  But if that's what it takes to get people to tow the proper line then that's what should be done . Good on him 

Are you kidding me?

Those are politics everyone understands :laugh:

fuuck about.... you're getting novo'd and the pigs finish your families what the dogs don't want!

What's not to understand?  Lmao

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Are you kidding me?

Those are politics everyone understands :laugh:

fuuck about.... you're getting novo'd and the pigs finish your families what the dogs don't want!

What's not to understand?  Lmao

I was more on about him as a politician , IE decisions he makes on economy and such like