Should be interesting

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There, ll give them a few seasons, then tree hugging rabbit shaggers will start there save the wolfs bullshit. Because shooters will have to start culling then when they realise lamb tastes nicer than

Who

They will still go for the wolves

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

More like farmers.If they saw the damage feral dogs do here to stock and not just sheep,I reckon a wolf pack would take down cattle easily and also would take humans if hungry as have coyote on occasion,even dingoes esp on fraser island here where they lost the fear of humans.

You know that Aussie ??Over here far easier to blame hunting folks though as the fluffy brigade would rather believe it’s down to hunting folk than a land owner guarding/protecting his or her stock they don’t really understand that these animals are pack hunters An will take prey that’s easier for them to catch than fast moving animals that they have to work hard to catch there completely delusional to think there programmed just to hunt deer. I look at it like this there’s food in front of you that’s easy pickings are you going to run 2miles or more to maybe eat or you going to definitely eat on the food that’s in front of you that’s easy obtainable 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

Because we are not allowed to have fun doing it...... ?

I know what you mean fella, but even as we speak on here now, we are being scrutinised.  Words such as that, just give the antis, or as foxpack 2 would say, tree hugging rabbit shaggers lol,  more to ensure there will be NO repeal of the ban ?

Edited by shaaark
9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I know what you mean fella, but even as we speak on here now, we are being scrutinised.  Words such as that, just give the antis, or as foxpack 2 would say, tree hugging rabbit shaggers lol,  more to ensure there will ne NO repeal of the ban ?

What ban...... ?

• Like 1

I think its cruel to the predators they are trying to reintroduce to areas incapable of providing them a safe haven to thrive.If they are successful in living and breeding its only a matter of time till the population gets too large and they become a danger to everything around them.Australia is a big place and the dingo (our only decent size mammal predator) is despised and persecuted almost everywhere.

• Like 1