Long haul holidays

If time, money wasn't the issue, where in the world would you go to spend your hard earned cash?

Thinking of spending a 2 weeks somewhere,and hopefully have a holiday not to forget....where's your ideal place

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Skegness is nice and if money was no object you could even have a trip to Mablethorpe as I believe it is around £4.60 return on the bus.I would take a jumper as the weather can be quite changeable at

Hi 

Posted Images

Skegness is nice and if money was no object you could even have a trip to Mablethorpe as I believe it is around £4.60 return on the bus.I would take a jumper as the weather can be quite changeable at times.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Easter island but the 44 hour one way flights has stopped me going so far,and French Polynesia for a month bumming around the islands fishing from the beaches,been on a few trips this year going on a few more.

Max I thought you'd say that ?

I knew you'd been, but you know your onions regarding that neck of the woods .

Might be able to stretch to   month if works not too busy,  

The missus likes beaches ...I hate them 

I like the sites my missus hates them .

I like the sound of either s.e. Asia or India .

Or the not so tourist parts of the USA .

Max do you do it all yourself or book a package

22 minutes ago, mackem said:

Easter island but the 44 hour one way flights has stopped me going so far,and French Polynesia for a month bumming around the islands fishing from the beaches,been on a few trips this year going on a few more.

Fair play Mackem ,it's something I've always dreamt of doing but never done it . I wouldn't know where to start ,to travel somewhere like that.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I went out to the Utah mountains 10 years ago and never came back! :laugh:

Joking aside though, what would you like to do on the 2 weeks to make it memorable?

I don't know if I'm honest . The travel is as important as the destination, if you get me ,I'd love a hunting holiday ,but doubt that will happen but seeing some of the world in general ,but not the cities like London New York Paris etc etc.

But not seeing much of the world i'd like a few ideas.

Having not been on a plane until about 5 years ago ,I'm probably a bit clueless on travel tbf. 

13 minutes ago, roybo said:

I like the sound of either s.e. Asia or India .

India your going to need a year to scratch the surface,a true assault on the senses.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, roybo said:

I don't know if I'm honest . The travel is as important as the destination, if you get me ,I'd love a hunting holiday ,but doubt that will happen but seeing some of the world in general ,but not the cities like London New York Paris etc etc.

But not seeing much of the world i'd like a few ideas.

Having not been on a plane until about 5 years ago ,I'm probably a bit clueless on travel tbf. 

Hiring a campervan and driving through some of the US' National Parks would fit that. You could work up your travelling experiencing without anything too strenuous on the mind or the body!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Arry said:

Would have to be New Zealand for me.

Cheers Arry 

and Oz   like  to spend  month in each country , and prob live in Oz  if i could get in  to finish me days .

• Like 2