Sign in to follow this  
riohog

wonder lust..

Feck that travelling abroad , ive seen banged up abroad ,stuff of nightmares lol

east coast scarbados for me 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Emirates or Ethiad Mackem 👍

Flown them both mate,nowadays its Thai or Eva direct,dont want to sit in a middle-east airport for hours,going back in November for a month I think?

Edited by mackem

Me & Mrs Flattop love getting away at least three times a year my favourite place I’ve been to so far is Costa Rica what a place wildlife every where,  we have pigeons dropping in front of you they have toucans and macaws, and the insects different ball game Sloths howler monkeys Humming Birds the lot I had Hummingbirds landing on my hands with a little nectar feeder,  if you go organise your trips with the locals much better experience.

We also crossed the border into Nicaragua lovely place visited Lake Nicaragua and an active volcano and also was involved in a street crime in Grenada long story lol.

Mexico I’ve been both sides Caribbean and Pacific or if you want to be exact the Sea of Cortez Pacific side was my favourite.

One life,  experience as much as you can before you start pissing and shitting yourself 👍

• Like 7

A old mate now living down the smoke flew out yesterday with BA for a month.

Sure that was direct out of Heathrow.

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

A old mate now living down the smoke flew out yesterday with BA for a month.

Sure that was direct out of Heathrow.

Yup,but BA cant hold a candle to Thai or Eva,i flew BA last November or December to Europe,i flew Thai a couple of weeks back from Bangkok,Thai is a much better airline mate.

Agree' it's been thai a few times very good.

Emirates and Ethiad the same.

Wasnt to keen on KLM.

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Agree' it's been thai a few times very good.

Emirates and Ethiad the same.

Wasnt to keen on KLM.

emirates take some beating 

29 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Me & Mrs Flattop love getting away at least three times a year my favourite place I’ve been to so far is Costa Rica what a place wildlife every where,  we have pigeons dropping in front of you they have toucans and macaws, and the insects different ball game Sloths howler monkeys Humming Birds the lot I had Hummingbirds landing on my hands with a little nectar feeder,  if you go organise your trips with the locals much better experience.

We also crossed the border into Nicaragua lovely place visited Lake Nicaragua and an active volcano and also was involved in a street crime in Grenada long story lol.

Mexico I’ve been both sides Caribbean and Pacific or if you want to be exact the Sea of Cortez Pacific side was my favourite.

One life,  experience as much as you can before you start pissing and shitting yourself 👍

I like them eco lodges in Costa Rica and Nicaragua with fishing thrown in , I got a door opened to go Sri Lanka  with folk who live over here but can lay on a great trip staying with family that appeals the most to me in the not to distant future  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, green lurchers said:

I like them eco lodges in Costa Rica and Nicaragua with fishing thrown in , I got a door opened to go Sri Lanka  with folk who live over here but can lay on a great trip staying with family that appeals the most to me in the not to distant future  

Go for it is what i say I went to Kerala in India and we had a trip to Tamil Nadu right on the southern tip next stop Sri Lanka ( Ceylon) two little islands one with a Hindu temple one with a massive statue rising out of the Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean loads of holy people go there as some of Ghandis ashes were spread there incredible memory.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

Go for it is what i say I went to Kerala in India and we had a trip to Tamil Nadu right on the southern tip next stop Sri Lanka ( Ceylon) two little islands one with a Hindu temple one with a massive statue rising out of the Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean loads of holy people go there as some of Ghandis ashes were spread there incredible memory.

I did the backwater trip in kerala years ago,beautiful,india is an incredible country,anyone thinking of going try and pencil in the rat temple in Bikaner :icon_eek:

• Like 1

dont know if Vietnam was mentioned before,but my son was there of late,said its the most incredible country hes seen,the people are so poor but so warm and friendly,,the food was great and he stayed for a month..couldnt recomend it highly enough..im off to Malaga soon..first foreign holiday in 9 years ...cant feckin wait

• Like 1