Pox ridden b*****ds

3 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I used one on my cock and it made it bark like a dog as soon as soon as I put the flame to him.   

Woof. 

Oh dear the Irish lads are gerrin at it 

Sandymere you know what to do

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The amount of verbal diarrhoea you spout is unreal.

Do them once with a decent flea treatment then stick flea collars on them. I do mine with advocate every few months but during spring and summer they also have cheap flea collars on and never had a pr

Bravecto.

Posted Images

23 hours ago, poxon said:

When you treat them again black neck do them all in one hit an change all there bedding as well in one hit it’s a nightmare if you have multiple dogs as they just pass them back An 4th to each other once you regain control over the fleas use that Johnson’s flea shampoo every couple of weeks rope your misses or kids in to washing the dogs tell them you need a hand then just let them do it for you????

Do mine with frontline maybe twice a year, I also give my dogs an odourless garlic tablet with every meal(less than a quid for 60 home bargains, get codliver oil, calcium tablets too)I add pure teetree oil to Johnsons shampoo not had a flea on my dogs in 10 yr or more.... They get the odd tick,which I remove, I always check them after they have been to ground or if the dirty barstewards roll on a dead hedgepig?I will have a look for some cheap flea collars next?

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Do mine with frontline maybe twice a year, I also give my dogs an odourless garlic tablet with every meal(less than a quid for 60 home bargains, get codliver oil, calcium tablets too)I add pure teetree oil to Johnsons shampoo not had a flea on my dogs in 10 yr or more.... They get the odd tick,which I remove, I always check them after they have been to ground or if the dirty barstewards roll on a dead hedgepig?I will have a look for some cheap flea collars next?

Twice a year I have to do mine every couple of month's 

On 2 May 2018 at 21:13, Daniel cain said:

We talking flea collars some yrs back I.   A I a very good greyhound bitch with a deerhound male  she aborted her welps on querying the grey owner ,he only had fecking flea collar on her .shook me head walked away  cheep flea collar cost him a nest of f1s from the borrowed bitch ,could not believe it but there we have it we live we learn we meet some and that's life.atb bill

• Like 1
1 hour ago, stop.end said:

And I think id know more a lot more than you about a lot of things son..as these couple of posts have proved. 

Yea I heard that.????. Are you the same man that try’s to tell terriermen how to go about their business? When the same lads were  throwing muck on the bank when you were still shittin green.????. Behave yourself sir.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Bill did you ever have any experience of ivermectin causing reduced litters? It was mentioned on here a few years ago by fatman I think and it got me thinking back to when I used to use it myself, i covered a bitch and got two good ties but she only produced one pup a few years later when I wasn’t using ivermectin she was covered again and produced eight, might have just been coincidence but I found it interesting.

We use ivermectin on our dogs and me mates bitch didn’t used to come in season off it heard a few lads say they don’t have big litters whilst using it 

• Like 1

Have you tried Diatomaceous Earth? It is a very fine powder made from the shells of tiny crustaceans millions of years ago. The sharp edges of the powder granules (you'd need a very powerful microscope to see the grains) work their way between the carapace of all insects, not just fleas. They lose body fluids and die. Just work it into the dog's fur all over: might make it a bit white as it feels and looks just like talcum powder. The good thing is that you can also use it, sprinkled or puffed, into kennels, around the house (skirting board cracks, between floor boards, nooks and crannies in furniture: all the places that fleas lay their eggs and where the larvae develop). It has no smell at all, and is not toxic to any living mammal or bird: I used to dust my chickens and their house with it to keep mites away. 

I haven't had to use any chemical product for years now, and only dust the house once a year, the dogs twice, or if I see a flea, which is very rare indeed and probably only because they've picked one up while they're out. Only downside is that some people might not want to use it in the house, but as I only use it where it can't be seen and the hoover can't reach it's not a problem. And, it doesn't go off.

• Thanks 1
Guest vin
16 minutes ago, skycat said:

Have you tried Diatomaceous Earth? It is a very fine powder made from the shells of tiny crustaceans millions of years ago. The sharp edges of the powder granules (you'd need a very powerful microscope to see the grains) work their way between the carapace of all insects, not just fleas. They lose body fluids and die. Just work it into the dog's fur all over: might make it a bit white as it feels and looks just like talcum powder. The good thing is that you can also use it, sprinkled or puffed, into kennels, around the house (skirting board cracks, between floor boards, nooks and crannies in furniture: all the places that fleas lay their eggs and where the larvae develop). It has no smell at all, and is not toxic to any living mammal or bird: I used to dust my chickens and their house with it to keep mites away. 

I haven't had to use any chemical product for years now, and only dust the house once a year, the dogs twice, or if I see a flea, which is very rare indeed and probably only because they've picked one up while they're out. Only downside is that some people might not want to use it in the house, but as I only use it where it can't be seen and the hoover can't reach it's not a problem. And, it doesn't go off.

I've been using it for years now... I've even used it on bedbugs and cockroaches as part of an integrated pest management treatment with other insecticides alongside. . . I've not been beaten on any job yet.

I do pest control full time and when I was doing my training at Killgerm I spoke of DE and they knew nothing of it. . . Funny how they now sell it in spray cans and powder form for use on insects etc.

I use on the ferrets also.

I eat it in my porridge to clean my guts out...I give the dogs the occasional spoonful in their food etc. . . Food grade... not animal grade.

Only thing I have noticed is that it can also dry out the dogs/ferrets/cats fur etc and skin. I would recommend giving the treated animal a good bath a few weeks after using it to clean the skin and unblock pores etc. 

I also use on cuts and abrasions and they dry up and heal so much quicker.  

Its cheap as chips and last for years.

My top tip for using it...  Less is more!