Pox ridden b*****ds

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The amount of verbal diarrhoea you spout is unreal.

Do them once with a decent flea treatment then stick flea collars on them. I do mine with advocate every few months but during spring and summer they also have cheap flea collars on and never had a pr

Bravecto.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

What do you lads use against them scruffy fecking fleas stuff seems to be getting more expensive, help a brother out

Do them once with a decent flea treatment then stick flea collars on them. I do mine with advocate every few months but during spring and summer they also have cheap flea collars on and never had a problem.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Do them once with a decent flea treatment then stick flea collars on them. I do mine with advocate every few months but during spring and summer they also have cheap flea collars on and never had a problem.

Cheers don't, I tried 1 of them collars on the little un which seems to be the most successful rearer of fleas , she got rid of it somehow little shite hole

When you treat them again black neck do them all in one hit an change all there bedding as well in one hit it’s a nightmare if you have multiple dogs as they just pass them back An 4th to each other once you regain control over the fleas use that Johnson’s flea shampoo every couple of weeks rope your misses or kids in to washing the dogs tell them you need a hand then just let them do it for you????

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, poxon said:

When you treat them again black neck do them all in one hit an change all there bedding as well in one hit it’s a nightmare if you have multiple dogs as they just pass them back An 4th to each other once you regain control over the fleas use that Johnson’s flea shampoo every couple of weeks rope your misses or kids in to washing the dogs tell them you need a hand then just let them do it for you????

Yeah I do them all mate I use frontline and some stuff for kennel s it works alright it just costs a lot 

Oh and the missis and kids would tell me to knackers tho 

• Like 1

6 Ways Garlic Can Help Your Dog

Here are some ways garlic helps keep your dog healthy:

1. Prevents the formation of blood clots (anti-platelet)
  2. Decreases cholesterol build up (anti-cholesterolemic)
  3. Widens blood vessels (vasodilator)
  4. Helps prevent the formation of tumors (anti-tumor)
  5. Stimulates the lymphatic system to remove wastes
  6. Antibiotic, antifungal and antiparasitic

Garlic has other uses in addition to these health benefits.

Garlic As A Flea And Tick Repellent

Garlic may help you in the war on fleas and ticks if you feed it to your dogs during flea and tick season. It takes a couple of weeks for garlic to build up in your dog’s natural coat oil, so start feeding it before the bug season starts.

I don’t bathe my dogs too much during flea and tick season.  One good soapy wash and you’ll have to start the build-up process again. To avoid this, use a Castile soap for bathing, or use cornstarch or Fuller’s Earth as a dry shampoo (but use these sparingly … you don’t want to dry out your dog’s coat too much).

When using garlic as a flea and tick repellent, feed each day for two weeks, then twice a week for maintenance

Ivomec,or moxidectin  keeps all skin parasites at bay other than ring worm cheep of eBay garlic ain't much good if any ,or one fungal bath withlyme sulphur nothing will be on this yr when applied .flease mange the worm or any other skin parasites  this cattle flea stuff moxidectin based keeps em clear inside and out.atb bill

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1