Beddy x

NL, looks good for the future. Nothing better than early success to boost confidence. 

I forgot how big bedlington greyhounds ears are, my pup is coming on and quick to learn and  she's retrieving to hand. She loves water unlike the whippet. Atb 

• Like 1

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beddy greyhound x bull greyhound. Atb Adam 

If you get the right buddy x they top dogs here my beddy grey zack

My Beddy Whippet. Nearly 3 years old, around 19".........

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jerry71 said:

NL, looks good for the future. Nothing better than early success to boost confidence. 

I forgot how big bedlington greyhounds ears are, my pup is coming on and quick to learn and  she's retrieving to hand. She loves water unlike the whippet. Atb 

She's in good hands it's a mates I gifted the bitch to him  bruce was the sire to tbe litter he does 2 days a week on a estate doing rabbit control 

Edited by nothernlite
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

She's in good hands it's a mates I gifted the bitch to him  bruce was the sire to tbe litter he does 2 days a week on a estate doing rabbit control 

how's she bred? is it a line you have been breeding a long time?

32 minutes ago, fred90 said:

how's she bred? is it a line you have been breeding a long time?

It's no my line it's a mates he's had it going for nearly 40 years she's a beddy greyhound fred

Edited by nothernlite
10 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

It's no my line it's a mates he's had it going for nearly 40 years she's a beddy greyhound fred

nice.my last bitch was first cross bedlington x whippet to first cross bedlington x whippet from g.kelly in Staffordshire.this one is a genuine first cross bedlington sire whippet dam.in looks temperament working ability they are very much the same.do you think it makes any difference the way they are bred?

1 hour ago, fred90 said:

nice.my last bitch was first cross bedlington x whippet to first cross bedlington x whippet from g.kelly in Staffordshire.this one is a genuine first cross bedlington sire whippet dam.in looks temperament working ability they are very much the same.do you think it makes any difference the way they are bred?

Think it just depends which way the throw towards the whippet or beddy 

On 26/05/2018 at 09:59, fred90 said:

morning mooch everything overgrown this time of the year but you have to get out.

Screenshot_20180526-095502_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180526-095619_Gallery.jpg

Any pics of the dog from g Kelly mate, my dad spoke highly of George and one of the best bitches he had was a bedy greyhound x beardy greyhound which came from George's line. Atb 

1 minute ago, Jerry71 said:

Any pics of the dog from g Kelly mate, my dad spoke highly of George and one of the best bitches he had was a bedy greyhound x beardy greyhound which came from George's line. Atb 

daughter gave me a pic recently i would have to take a pic of a pic.i got her in 1991 no camera phones then.at the time beddywhippet was fetching £45-50 his were £100 & wouldn't except offers.best money i ever spent me & a mate had 1 each his was fawn mine blue.

2 hours ago, fred90 said:

best i could do.

Screenshot_20180528-160651_Gallery.jpg

The ol man's was similar in looks but blue, grey. I will sort some pics out when I pop round see my mother. It's shame they are falling into the hands of money grabing cnuts, before I got my pup I looked at ads but 350 and more, like you point out £100 back then was lot of money, I think 150 is about right for a lurcher now days and I was happy to pay that for mine. Atb