Had a spare few hours yesterday so decided to take the air rifle out for a few hours to the little shoot I look after I always keep one pheasant feeder going in each wood all year so as to hold the few birds that were left over from the season with only keeping one feeder full it is the only source of corn for the birds but also the squirrels I hit them pretty hard last year in the big wood taking out just short of seventy so was time to hit the other main wood we have so set up a little hide twenty yards away from the feeder only had to wait twenty mins for first customer to arrive then got another seven in the next two hours with the ripley Hogan then a carrion landed in the tree above me but was a touch high  with the shot but never mind eight squirrels will keep the ferrets fed for a while

• Like 4

Sounds like a cracking session mate :thumbs:

Get some pictures up - Show us your Ripley :yes:

12 hours ago, trapliner said:

Yesterday’s bag with the ripley and help from the kids to upload 06C7562A-68CE-476C-8B20-855176030926.thumb.jpeg.ed7953012a146441b4adfb8721e1a741.jpeg

Good session! :thumbs:

Sound , something I’ve never shot, well done

How come you have NV on the rifle when shooting in the day or do you just leave it on all the time as do a few shooters. Good result by the way :toast:

Phil

The tube at the back of the scope isn’t the tightest of fits so used electrical tape to hold it in place so is just easier and have done a bit of rat shooting at night with it so left it on for know

• Like 1

Excellent shooting,well done,and a cracking rifle too

Edited by Dave74

Proper bag that. Nice man. And it’s a treat to see a hogan for the first time in ages on THL. 

nice shooting mate

Nice going mate never mind the ferret you should try them yourself