Skoda Yeti.

We got one for a works van its got no boot space , eats tyres travelling all day at 20 mph going over speed bumps the dash lights up like a xmas tree then you got to boot it up the motorway , you got to get the coolant changed every 9ooo miles in ours , its marked at the cheapest 4x4 out there probably a good enough car but with 40 folk driving it some no giving a feck  i wouldnt be buying our from the car market after its 3 years old 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're looking for something as a runabout for the Mrs, and kids look no further than one of these... The M35, or Deuce and a Half as they're affectionately known, is considered a medium

I looked at them yetis but looked a little small for the family camping trips. Have just bought a Subaru legacy 2.0d 2010 very spacious, all the mod cons etc quick, looks sporty and fits around t

Skoda are now owned by Volkswagen...have been 1994 ..before that the only good  thing they produced was jokes ..got a great name now for reliability..

Posted Images

If you're looking for something as a runabout for the Mrs, and kids look no further than one of these...

DeuceAndAHalf.jpg.50680de5f117b0984cf2126fb15dec45.jpg

The M35, or Deuce and a Half as they're affectionately known, is considered a medium duty vehicle by the US Department of Transport.

They're built around a six-cylinder turbocharged multifuel engine, by the cracking folk over at Continental Motors, and have the ability to run on all oil-based fuels which make them incredibly efficient and environmentally friendly. I mean how many other vehicles can you drop the oil and then throw it straight in the fuel tank? If you need to haul anything around their 4500kg payload, and 7.2lt engine, makes them ideal for pulling houses off their foundations and let's be honest, if you're doing a tip run you'll only have to go once! Their enormous 50-gallon tank will give you at least 200 miles of hassle-free driving between fill-ups!

They're designed for all environments and their 6x6 ability makes them ideal for shopping and dog walking. Their top speed of 56 mph makes a high-speed collision highly unlikely and realistically it'll feel like nothing more than a speed bump while keeping insurance down to a minimum! Also if you're mechanically handy you'll be able to build on that experience on a daily basis. Just remember that they're not leaking oil they're marking their territory! :thumbs:

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Why don't you buy a little Toyota rav 4?go just about anywhere and cheap as chips, bought the d4d version and it's a pukka little truck in fairness, leather seats all electric £1400 I payed for a 53 plate, one owner 90,000 every stamp from main dealer. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Lol, how the f**k would you know whether it's been straightened on a jig or not? You taking some c**ts word for it.....  wouldn't put my Mrs or kids at risk over saving 2/4 k on a legit motor. If you can afford 3k I'd be looking at something few yrs older and straight. Your money fella you craic on?

Because he's a friend of the family and is to be trusted that's why. He sells loads around the area and all are happy as far as i know.

Edited by Kerny92

I wouldnt ever buy a cat c or d motor...insurance will make a difference and so will trying to get rid of the thing... its been written off and bought back. Fixed cheaply and sold on.... my cousin bought a  ford focus cat d cheap f***ing thing set on fire in tescos car park :laugh: could of been a coincedence who knows ? Aint there a cat s and cat n now?? Which gives buyers more info about what happened to what there buying... alot of accidents arent how people say they are lol alot of bullshitting goes on .. good and bad 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I wouldnt ever buy a cat c or d motor...insurance will make a difference and so will trying to get rid of the thing... its been written off and bought back. Fixed cheaply and sold on.... my cousin bought a  ford focus cat d cheap f***ing thing set on fire in tescos car park :laugh: could of been a coincedence who knows ? Aint there a cat s and cat n now?? Which gives buyers more info about what happened to what there buying... alot of accidents arent how people say they are lol alot of bullshitting goes on .. good and bad 

Well like i said my old man is the tightest twat in the world so if it affected the insurance that much he wouldn't dream of buying one. Skoda's are shite? That's a new one to me that one. 

My old nan had 2 yetis,great cars,just bought a new top of the range one for 2o,000,the dealers had got 7 on a right deal direct from skoda,they had quotas to meet so the dealer made a crazy offer.id want to see the yeti before he repairs it to be sure.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kerny92 said:

Because he's a friend of the family and is to be trusted that's why. He sells loads around the area and all are happy as far as i know.

No mechanic is to be trusted fella:whistling:especially no old boy that puts write offs back on the road:rofl:

Just now, Daniel cain said:

No mechanic is to be trusted fella:whistling:especially no old boy that puts write offs back on the road:rofl:

Well i can assure you he is, if he wasn't he would have been sussed by now as loads buy motors off him. Cheers for the advice but i am comfortable with getting a car from him, don't mean i will mind.

8 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

5 grand buys a 13-14 plate yeti .. just buy one of them .. will hold its money alot better for when you wanna swap it in sell it or watever....  or f**k skoda altogether because there shite 

Weres the dipstick in a Skoda??? 

Behind the steering wheel.

• Haha 2