• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you could get this substitute      

First crufts now sharpie,s I could of sworn this was the HUNTING life when I joined, it's a four legged ball bag that smells of old socks and likes a nip at kids, won't catch you dinner won't retrieve

Kenny I used to own one for over ten years you have to watch out for entropium  which is an eye problem also as said skin problems,  also which is very bad for the dog is ear problems their ear canal

Posted Images

My niece had one , her vet drove a top of the range Audi and  I recon my niece payed for it . Given the dog by her boyfriend she soon found out she couldn’t get insurance and why that was .It cost her a fortune by the time it was pts at five ...Steer we’ll clear mate good ones are like rocking horse sh1t ....

First crufts now sharpie,s I could of sworn this was the HUNTING life when I joined, it's a four legged ball bag that smells of old socks and likes a nip at kids, won't catch you dinner won't retrieve and won't do f**k all apart from cost a fortune, get a grip man and tell your missus the answer is NO it's simple 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Greyman said:

First crufts now sharpie,s I could of sworn this was the HUNTING life when I joined, it's a four legged ball bag that smells of old socks and likes a nip at kids, won't catch you dinner won't retrieve and won't do f**k all apart from cost a fortune, get a grip man and tell your missus the answer is NO it's simple 

After reading some of the Big Cat posts i thought it was the Dreamers Life? You're right though, no Shar Pei.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

After reading some of the Big Cat posts i thought it was the Dreamers Life? You're right though, no Shar Pei.

A life without dreams would be a much sadder place than a life without a sharpie and by buying such shit we encourage people to breed more shit, which is why I,m strongly against all forms of over priced inbred pedigree dogs, sorry 

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

A life without dreams would be a much sadder place than a life without a sharpie and by buying such shit we encourage people to breed more shit, which is why I,m strongly against all forms of over priced inbred pedigree dogs, sorry 

So what happens to the decent bred Shar Pei's? Should they just be abandoned and thrown on the scrap heap because of the grotesque show rubbish? 

3 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Get her a Chihuahua :thumbs:

...... They're not good for much but, they can be very entertaining.

IMG_20150815_063043.jpg

That's going from bad to worse, i don't want a dog that might get eaten by the Gulls.

• Haha 1

I had to deliver something to a rural house once. I went up the path and knocked on the door. A guy opened it and said "Have you seen the dog?" "No." I said. Looking panicky he said "Quick. You'd best get the other side of the gate."

Imagining a rottweiler or shepherd, I did just that. As soon as the gate clicked shut this shar pei came barrelling round from the back of the house and was headbutting the gate to get to me. I didn't even think they were aggressive till I saw that b*****d. 

7 minutes ago, walshie said:

I had to deliver something to a rural house once. I went up the path and knocked on the door. A guy opened it and said "Have you seen the dog?" "No." I said. Looking panicky he said "Quick. You'd best get the other side of the gate."

Imagining a rottweiler or shepherd, I did just that. As soon as the gate clicked shut this shar pei came barrelling round from the back of the house and was headbutting the gate to get to me. I didn't even think they were aggressive till I saw that b*****d. 

They have dog fighting roots and still are used in China.