Speed or Stamina?

A fast dog that can run slow with plenty stay along with durability a good mouth n a big heart n touch wood the right temp to go with it to make all the time n effort needed to put in to it that much more worthwhile..

• Like 2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what ever impresses you does not mater a dog needs both its as simple as that, a fast rabbiting dog is very exiting to watch but may have lots of runs in a session, so needs stamina for that, a coursi

Not all about speed or stamina sometimes just takes a Clever dog. I' rather an average dog at both with brains 

Rabbits for me as well just found a hare in a ditch where I walk the dog someone out for a run and just throws it in a bitch what's the point in killing it if your no going to use it pointless

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Slow clever dogs get fecking straight lined. Lol.

only for the first 5 minuets lol a chap I used to run with never could understand how my virtual saluki's ever cought so many, and one day we had an accidental double hander and his fast bitch all ways seemed to be in the way and looked very second rate,  he could not understand that either.

• Like 1

FA me if running Conies speed his immaterial fast enough will do but one that can catch sixty runners on wheat winter time or the hardest terrain with out squatters and with good style his a animal fa me, these types usually ain't nothing ta look at but then again I ain't a hounds type of keeper  even though I admire there beauty .atb bunnys

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Hares dont do nothing for me anymore. 20 yrs ago i was ino them but now the humble bunnie is my preference. Atb 

Rabbits for me as well just found a hare in a ditch where I walk the dog someone out for a run and just throws it in a bitch what's the point in killing it if your no going to use it pointless

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Missed a photo opportunity there?

• Haha 1