The Russians

1 hour ago, scothunter said:

Yea he was invited to tea with the Russians and low and behold he became gravely ill.

I also remember the sub that sank and they refused the American and British offer to help they had the equipment to save the submariner's. They let those guys die.  During a press conference a mother was condemning them for refusing the offer to help. 

Some KGB guy stepped behind her and stuck a syringe in her neck. Said it was a sedative cause she was hysterical. 

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to them, we should have done the same to Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness. In fact Abu Hamza would have looked tidy wasting away from radiation sickness......I’d have had a poster of i

Just keep an eye open for what May and Barnier are slipping in the back door while we have this plastered all over the porch  

May's threat of sanctions must have worked as it would appear that Russia's President Putin has now revealed the name of the agent who poisoned the ex spy, as he was clearly heard to say "Yukanol Fuko

Posted Images

8 hours ago, scothunter said:

Yea he was invited to tea with the Russians and low and behold he became gravely ill.

I also remember the sub that sank and they refused the American and British offer to help they had the equipment to save the submariner's. They let those guys die.  During a press conference a mother was condemning them for refusing the offer to help. 

Some KGB guy stepped behind her and stuck a syringe in her neck. Said it was a sedative cause she was hysterical. 

He became gravely ill because his plane crashed hahaha.

• Like 1

We can “issue strongly worded statements” to Russia........but a few thousand pakis systematically gang raping young white female children?......not a f***ing sausage ! 

Rather getting this round our arse ain’t we ? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

We can “issue strongly worded statements” to Russia........but a few thousand pakis systematically gang raping young white female children?......not a f***ing sausage ! 

Rather getting this round our arse ain’t we ? 

But the paki rapists don't get her on the world stage 

She needs to shut her mouth and say nothing cz All her and Boris are doing is making a c**t of themselves and making the UK look a joke.

I'll say it again had I been pm  I would have said f**k all and responded with Blake. If asked about it my answer

"Imagine that eh" 

• Like 2

As a clear sign of the democracy that we live in, have just heard on the radio that the British government are looking to ban Rt news from our shores in response to this pile of shite news story, should solve all our problems once the Beeb is our only source of truthfull honest news, once you have created fake anger it's easy to do what you want while the sheep are still cheering,ITS ALL BOLLACKS 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Do you have some insight that it's a pile of shite?

You privy to who poisoned him.

This annoys me anything anyone disagrees with we get the 'fake news" line and BBC propaganda. However you all seem to have no problem in believing you're news sources.

As john pointed out yet another attack on British soil and some are quick to blame the uk.

If it had been a middle Eastern they were pointing the finger at you be calling an act of war and nuke the b*****d's lol

Shower of quisling c**ts the lot of you haha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, scothunter said:

This annoys me anything anyone disagrees with we get the 'fake news" line and BBC propaganda. However you all seem to have no problem in believing you're news sources.

As john pointed out yet another attack on British soil and some are quick to blame the uk.

If it had been a middle Eastern they were pointing the finger at you be calling an act of war and nuke the b*****d's lol

I'm fully in agreement with you Scot. No admiration for the sneaky f***ing Russians here. But I'm also in agreement with Greymans last post. Banning RT is a form of control and makes the establishment's streams of propaganda less challenged.

i wouldn't trust May and her authoritarian tendencies as far as I could chuck her. It's about the only thing she shares in common with Thatcher.

• Like 3

Pie in the sky they wont ban it. Just talk.

Dont listen to it anyway that c**t salmond has job with them, that in itself is reason to ban it imo lol

Oh and born i know very well you have the measure of the russians mate.  Few others on here aswell. 

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, scothunter said:

They afraid of the big scary bear Scot

• Haha 2
51 minutes ago, scothunter said:

My insight is the fact they are willing to share any information with us, if it mattered or was important they would,nt if I were trying to solve this case myself my suspect would be the spy himself why, it's a poison from  Russia 70s/80s   the spy came from Russia 70s/80s  over the last 5 years all his family have died mysteriously and no one outside his house including the pc have fallen ill, so my priliminary suspect would be the spy and I,d be looking at weather when he was lying to and grassing everybody around him did he have access to and decide to take a bit for himself, but that's just me looking in from the outside and secondly I really really don't care, but do find it quite amusing how people can form so much fake anger over something that has no real affect on them at all, when there are russians parachuting in all around me I will take up arms and defend me and mine the rest of it is just a waste of time anger and energy, better off up the glen watching those stags mate at least they are real and will brighten your day 

• Like 2
DavidIcke.com

Toggle navigation

From our advertiserscfdad19afa4bb90d30537974c13be8e2.jpg
lg.php?bannerid=330&campaignid=141&zonei

‘Just because the poison was made in Russia doesn’t mean they’re behind it’ – ex-MI5 officer - Video

ANDREW CHEETHAM
2 hours ago

oo5155b4gDc6evR9Irj-o.jpg

'Ex-MI5 agent Annie Machon has dismissed the PM's claims that the origin of the nerve agent used to attack former Russian double agent Sergei Skripal is indicative of an attack from the Kremlin. She explained why to RT’S BIll Dodd. 

The former MI5 intelligence officer ignored calls from politicians to boycott the TV network in the midst of the Skripal scandal, sitting down with RT to discuss the latest in the Salisbury case. While many pointed the finger at Moscow after it was alleged that the weapon was a military-grade agent developed in Russia, Machon raised a question that many seem to have forgotten to ask: Where’s the motive? 
“From the very start of this story… they need to work out what the motive was,” she said. “Skripal was a guy who had been caught by the Russians. He’d been tried and convicted, sent to prison, and then released and pardoned by the Russians, and sent back to the UK. 

“He had been debriefed – picked clean, intelligence-wise, both by the Russians… and by MI6 when he came to live in the UK. So what is the motive there?” she asked. 

David Icke's Sensational New Book

The ex-MI5 officer, who resigned in 1996 to blow the whistle on the incompetence and crimes of spies, continued to explain to Dodd that – just because the chemical weapon was supposedly developed in Russia – it does not necessarily mean the attack was state-sanctioned. 
“(Chemical) agents can be developed and used by governments all over the world,” she said. “If this Novichok agent was developed in Russia, it doesn’t mean it’s stayed in Russia - [any more than] any of the other agents developed by Germany, the USA, or the UK have stayed in their own countries." 

“The fact that the… UK facility for identifying those agents was able to identify this very quickly would indicate that they know exactly what this nerve agent is, which means that they have the chemical formula for it too. So, who knows where it came from?

1430382_graphic_300.gif
“It might have been developed in Russia, but it doesn't mean that is state-sanctioned by Russia. It's a damaging conflation in a particularly sensitive diplomatic time."

Source 

David Icke's Tour Dates

Did you like this article?

Like  Dislike