Cheating b*****d

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think lance and wiggins should get extra respect for doing so well while on drugs, I tried cycling home from a mates house while full of drugs once and I ended up upside down in a bush. 

Theyre all cheating c**ts. If they didnt, they wouldnt keep up with the rest of them.

True but he still could be if people understood how sports work at this level. It's a multi-billion pound industry. All this Disney level PR about clean athletes is stomach churning.

6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

no not yet.....he was using a prescribed drug 

Thanks, Tomo.

I'm not going to get into the ethics of it because we've all been around long enough to know how and why but Wiggins' issue is that he was very critical of dopers in the past and whatever the motivation behind all of this it's one of those 'People Who Live In Glass Houses' moments.

Like Lance... I don't particularly like the guy but he's a phenomenal athlete. PED's are part of the sport. Period. How these athletes become pariahs and compared with bag heads is a baffling side effect of our modern society. I wonder how many of his critics would pass a p*ss test?

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The thing with him is that he is the lads icon . All his persona is built in an Everyman image 

whereas froome , the superior cyclist is borderline despised by the media ....

True but he still could be if people understood how sports work at this level. It's a multi-billion pound industry. All this Disney level PR about clean athletes is stomach churning.

• Like 5

It all depends who you are just like the Boxers some are tested some are not tested and some fails are hidden. All sport in general is heavily steeped in doping. Google Victor Conte and BALCO scandal. 1/3rd of the running medals from 2001-2012 (146 medals,55golds) were by athletes with suspicious blood tests and thats just the running sports. Lance Armstrong was also a legend and an icon sponsored by a multi million dollar corporation and also  had a team around him just to beat drug testing .Heres an interesting link.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2015/08/11/more-sports/conte-says-coverup-protected-big-stars-seoul-games/#.Wp2dAXCnyEd

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1