What FAC

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes been looking at these , I do like FX FAC Guns  FAO been round tonight and told me  its a yes ,Just got to wait for my ticket to come through now ,may be month or two

If daystate put a bit more QC , recognize problems shooters are having with daystate guns from the regal to there top price gun  then sort the problem out in the first place  and fit regs ,then they w

It is a shame that the body goes it's own way, and does not stay close to the mind.  Body Sixty Plus, mind set still Twenty Five or so on a good day. All the very best  

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

If you do get a rimmy that will be the last we see of you

just like my old friend David Evans

He only pops in this section every now and again

and he has not been on for months

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I have a rimmy Jim but you aint got rid of me yet because I prefer air rifles, the rimmy is to do a job, thats it.

Phil

• Like 1
14 hours ago, villaman said:

Going  air for now but may add 17hmr later , Not really interested in anything else  .

I have used other guns in the past but just love airguns ,been shooting them for 44 years :thumbs:

Forget the Hmr bud:bad: .17 hornet all day long, or......... the awesome .17 Rem, now ya talking.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, charlie caller said:

Forget the Hmr bud:bad: .17 hornet all day long, or......... the awesome .17 Rem, now ya talking.

Forgive my lack of knowledge here Tim but what is the difference between the three. I take it they are all centre fire.

I have heard so many different things about the .17hmr, some good and some not so good, long range though.

Phil

14 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

If you do get a rimmy that will be the last we see of you

just like my old friend David Evans

He only pops in this section every now and again

and he has not been on for months

Not getting a rimmy Jimmy 

Air rifle man for the last 44 years can't see that changing :thumbs: 

11 hours ago, villaman said:

Not getting a rimmy Jimmy 

Air rifle man for the last 44 years can't see that changing :thumbs: 

Where have i heard that before

?????????????????????????????

David Evans comes to mind

PS,, if it was me id have the lot fac and air ;)

20 hours ago, philpot said:

Forgive my lack of knowledge here Tim but what is the difference between the three. I take it they are all centre fire.

I have heard so many different things about the .17hmr, some good and some not so good, long range though.

Phil

The 17 hmr is a rimfire.

The 17 hornet is necked down 22 hornet. (Shame to mess with a fantastic calibre IMO)

The 17 remington is a necked down 223. Supposedly very good but quite rare in this country, hence the ammo being hard to find and/or incredibly expensive. 

6 minutes ago, philpot said:

I agree Si, Matt does some good bids and this is one of them, I have seen this a couple of times.

Agree with you also philpot about making good post.  But I should hope so, that is his full time job as a production company.

All the very best