What FAC

2 minutes ago, villaman said:

The only thing i don't like about the crown  is the extending  barrel , better of having it fixed with a mod or a decent shroud /silencer 

In all honesty mate, there is no way the crown is a "field rifle"... its a bench queen... and FX know it. Knowing you, you want something more ruged to do a job perhaps. Honestly, it'll look great and you hit everything, but would you take it out on a wet Dorset night on bugs... no, you wouldn't, you'd take your Ultra :) 

• Like 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes been looking at these , I do like FX FAC Guns  FAO been round tonight and told me  its a yes ,Just got to wait for my ticket to come through now ,may be month or two

If daystate put a bit more QC , recognize problems shooters are having with daystate guns from the regal to there top price gun  then sort the problem out in the first place  and fit regs ,then they w

It is a shame that the body goes it's own way, and does not stay close to the mind.  Body Sixty Plus, mind set still Twenty Five or so on a good day. All the very best  

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, villaman said:

The only thing i don't like about the crown  is the extending  barrel , better of having it fixed with a mod or a decent shroud /silencer 

I agree with you on that, it just seems like an unnecessary faff. 

its the bit about the new barrels that got me thinking... the smooth twist took a fair bit of sorting out and it sounds like new x version is going to have the same prob!

should of stuck with the lw ones like on the old royals 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, villaman said:

Royals look better IMO

You see thats interesting cos the Crown clearly looks better :) Why dont you look at a RAW? Honest question... your prefering the Royal, its looks very HMX'ish

FX-009-1024x427.jpg

royale40031-1024x353.jpg

10 minutes ago, just-A-snap said:

Just asking VM out of curiosity.  Is there not one of your rifles that would make a good FAC if converted?   Shot count one of you requirements?

All the very best for you and yours mate

HW100 dont make a very good FAC gun 

Ultra is .177 

BSA R10 is a keeper ,nice short gun 

HW110 .177  

So not really mate :thumbs:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Rez said:

You see thats interesting cos the Crown clearly looks better :) Why dont you look at a RAW? Honest question... your prefering the Royal, its looks very HMX'ish

FX-009-1024x427.jpg

royale40031-1024x353.jpg

Yes i do like the Raw looking at as well 

• Like 1

Well i said i might even think about Daystate , I contacted one of the local RFD and asked about daystate guns FAC . Yes he said we can do that for you about a 4 week wait ,then he said " i would like you to sign a disclaimer so if anything goes wrong then you contact daystate and deal with them , we are not the only ones doing it but another 3 local RFD are as well "  .

Apparently nearly every daystate they have sold had to go back , that includes sub 12 and fac  and when it does go back then daystate say nothing wrong with the gun   and charge you for looking at it and postage .

This is the same  problem i had before with them . A  leopard never changes its spots as the saying goes 

I guess they are coming off the list then Mitch.

My local rfd will not deal with them at all now after having so many issues with the company.

You need a trip over to Sweden mate and get the testing done and order placed.

Phil

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, philpot said:

I guess they are coming off the list then Mitch.

My local rfd will not deal with them at all now after having so many issues with the company.

You need a trip over to Sweden mate and get the testing done and order placed.

Phil

Guns would not be the only thing i would be testing :laugh:

• Like 1