I miss the old days

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Of course they're not.Wouldn't need to be doubled up if they were.

I don't want to get into any arguments or sillyness ,but I'll just say I have seen Kat take a few fox single handed ,yes she fences for a good hold ,which is not to everyone's liking ,but I don't think I ever seen her miss one .atb 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol you fukcing prick I've just had the lunatic send me a pm ???

Yep .goes by the name Socks now .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Whats matter lol didnt ye keep that one?? Keep photos other folk send you but not the ones of you abusing a poor innocent snow man:laugh:

That pic of those two dogs prancing about that fox was put up on line for the world to see by the dogs owner Don,it wasn't a pic sent by pm :thumbs:...just saying that's all..

• Like 1

Duckwing was also an excellent trapper,Snaremans posts were gold,woodga,P&G,i remember coming on this site and reading regularly about morning roe runs and suchlike,and the guy whose little Bedlington cross lurcher had taken 100'ish deer in a season,there used to be fantastic members.

• Like 4
Just now, fireman said:

Her ferreting pics with her lurchers chasing rabbits in woodland had your heart in your mouth at times,

And she had that beautiful deerhound cross,and spiderpigs postings were always readable,loads of people who were really interesting just stopped logging on over the years.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

What about miss lurcher bitch 

There was her,her daughter,and who was the guy who was her boyfriend who had the dog called sir storm? or something along those lines?

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, mackem said:

There was her,her daughter,and who was the guy who was her boyfriend who had the dog called sir storm? or something along those lines?

World hunters

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aint it his brother who does the wee vids on YouTube an goes out with Tomo an vin?? Sir storm was a blue Merle Hancock I’m sure

What about dig deep ? You were good friends with him wasn’t you ??