4th trip this week for the little dogs

1 hour ago, socks said:

Andrew seeing as you know more about catching rabbits and dogs than me can you tell me how to train my dogs to run in a pack after easy dales rabbits whilst yapping like the hound of the baskerviles and then the big mystery to me is how to train them to not retrieve the rabbit but run around the field playing tug of war with it  ???

Are them rabbits easier than most other places

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A wet and wild one today so just had the camcorder out for a hour and just left the dogs too it most of the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCvsG-H9agQ

bloke puts up  a decent vid of his dogs at work, and it ends up with you lot bitching, well im getting sick of it, do you here eh. if it carries on, I will put socks tomo and whoever else to sleep, co

Lol the south of britian is like America everything thing is bigger and better  ???

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

It's one of they ones where I run my dogs it harder no matter what anyone's does its harder where they do it 

Well that's what I thought the lite, spose me dogs are just useless have you ever heard of the Leicstershire rabbits like little hares they are ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Genuine question, if you're so anti whippet, why last year or the year before, did you get a lurcher pup that had whippet blood in both sire and dam?  Surely you must've known there was a strong possibility of any of the pups turning out whippety, which your bitch obviously did.  You can keep saying 'she's bigger than a whippet etc etc, which you did, but anyone could see she was very whippety in type.  Seems a strange choice for someone that's so obviously against whippets.

There was hardly any whippet blood left in the make up of the dam and sire .....

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Are them rabbits easier than most other places

There's a reason why everybody goes up north and not down south to get their young dogs going and it isn't the weather lol .....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, socks said:

There was hardly any whippet blood left in the make up of the dam and sire .....

Fair enough, still turned out whippety though.  Looked quite a nice bitch that, you still got it?

19 minutes ago, socks said:

There's a reason why everybody goes up north and not down south to get their young dogs going and it isn't the weather lol .....

Very true that is know folks going north n taking bags of 100+ dont hear many people doing that down south. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Fair enough, still turned out whippety though.  Looked quite a nice bitch that, you still got it?

She was racy yes whippety no the dog weighes 40lbs ... the dog is with astanly off here ....... 

Does all this talk of easy rabbits and self elevation to superstar status  lead to the title of you new book socks ? “ A life of being hard and catching hard rabbits “ lol you sausage jockey  why did you take a pic of you n you Whippett  bitch nestled in amongst easy  rabbits doh 8P

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, socks said:

She was racy yes whippety no the dog weighes 40lbs ... the dog is with astanly off here ....... 

So you've not seen any 40lb kc whippets?  I have, plenty of em, and owned a couple. How tall was your bitch?

20 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Lol the south of britian is like America everything thing is bigger and better  ???

The dog's are bigger and better the best terrier s and running dog's were bred in the Midlands ask big Pete from Wolverhampton ?

• Like 1