What did santa bring you

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The four smiling kids say it all mate, as I,ve said I open my house for a lot of lost soles some kids that have stayed with me now bring there kids, and over Christmas I had one young boy who sat unde

I got a £70 gift voucher at a local gun shop. A national trust ticket. A new tablet and a fantastic  christmas day shared with my family. The wife, the daughters, their husbands , the grandchildren an

A pair of slippers, 4 smiling kids and us all sat round a table having a laugh and a big plate of grub........perfick ! 

Posted Images

New pair of walking boots and gators, waterproof seat covers for the van few bits for the survival bag, couple of pike lures for the lure box, new onesie plus the normal novelty items,smelly,s and underwear, as others have said a good day with people that matter, most importantly have just finished tidying the house, and prepping the cold meats and 12lb of bubble for the next wave that's about to begin Looking forward to a good crispy frost in the morning to put the new boots to the test and get a few good lung fulls of proper outdoors air inside me, 

Half a dozen green army type T shirts few other going out T shirts four pair bridgestone socks Jamie Oliver pestle and mortar A bloody bright torch a leather belt blank few bottles. And a good day spent with my sister and her hubby. Greyman I think I forgotten what a good crisp frost is I picked some tomatoes on Christmas day thats a first for me. Every one have a good new year and may you all catch loads.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
18 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Please say you got a big cat onsie mate:rofl:

EDEFACEF-C983-43B2-8439-C88003938599.jpeg.fffa4f4692c617b658435f447a37cfb9.jpeg

:rofl:?

Sadly not, had my reindeer one on over Christmas, but the rest are all just standard, I know the trend has past but I find them the best general dossing clothing you can get, 

47 minutes ago, WILF said:

A pair of slippers, 4 smiling kids and us all sat round a table having a laugh and a big plate of grub........perfick ! 

The four smiling kids say it all mate, as I,ve said I open my house for a lot of lost soles some kids that have stayed with me now bring there kids, and over Christmas I had one young boy who sat under the table because he was having to go and spend a week with his estranged dad and one who was meant to be staying with his dad but he had better plans and bumped the young lad off to go on a jolly with mates, the pain on both there faces said more than any words could say, a hug and knowing your wanted is better than any amount of toys really cherish it mate because you can't buy it???

• Thanks 4
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

The four smiling kids say it all mate, as I,ve said I open my house for a lot of lost soles some kids that have stayed with me now bring there kids, and over Christmas I had one young boy who sat under the table because he was having to go and spend a week with his estranged dad and one who was meant to be staying with his dad but he had better plans and bumped the young lad off to go on a jolly with mates, the pain on both there faces said more than any words could say, a hug and knowing your wanted is better than any amount of toys really cherish it mate because you can't buy it???

Fair play pal the world could do with a few more people like you in it.