Brexit Thread Redux

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Lololol but to Irish people living in the north that’s what we’re already living under. Lololol.

sure its nothing like the eu. Ireland wasn't broke when on its own and used punt but was under the eu.  and do you think life under the eu would be safer than in the uk?

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely think it’s more simple than that mate, almost to a man none of them want to leave this massive and very lucrative club for people just like themselves and they have found the way to f**k o

All this could have been avoided, if the EU had had the brains to throw that prick Cameron a bone when he was asking for a different deal for the UK, there never would have been a referendum. The

I had a conversation in the week with a bloke I do business with. He phones up sounding like he is going to be shot at dawn and tells me that another associate has taken over a dealership so now

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

sure its nothing like the eu. Ireland wasn't broke when on its own and used punt but was under the eu.  and do you think life under the eu would be safer than in the uk?

Len I voted for brexit, but given a choice of a United ireland in the eu or a Northern Ireland out of it I think you know my answer. Irish people wanting a United ireland isn’t a new thing brought about brexit as you would be fully aware so can’t see why people are surprised. And on the subject of ireland not being broke when it was on its own, it couldn’t afford to be broke. Lol.

• Haha 2
23 hours ago, kanny said:

It's still better than the alternative :whistling:

8bd4ec05e6ea41de98d4e73cde827eb4_18.jpg

Ahh, but labour need them for a voter base.....always happy to drive down the wages of their traditional support in order to pick up a few more votes.

The Tory’s are in the market for extra consumers for their mates in the big institutions.........f**k what harm it does to the culture and society the people have to live in.

Vote Terminal Cancer or Vote AIDS.......your choice of who you want to kill you. Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, sandymere said:

That'll be all the EU scientists, doctors, nurses etc leaving.

Good, maybe we will invest in training our own then.......that’s a good thing, right? 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

When? We can't fill current training places! 

Then we will have to work out a way to do it or make the salary & conditions more attractive to attract more candidates......again, a good thing right? 

Or is better salary/conditions or some way to train more of our own medical people only a good idea if it fits with some left wing globalised rhetoric?

Some firms are already having to pay workers more as a lot of migrant workers have left.....again, a good thing right?

I mean labour is all about more pay and better conditions for its core traditional support is it not? 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

Tap to read, interesting thoughts.

“@redhistorian” ........lol.......yep, we all know what tune he will be playing :laugh:

Mate, when are you going to work out that for many, many people there will be no forgetting and no forgiving for how Labour have wrecked this country like a piss box and betrayed their roots.

I can say this with a straight face because I pretty much hate all political parties......no red /blue bias here.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1