Brexit Thread Redux

21 hours ago, WILF said:

Then we will have to work out a way to do it or make the salary & conditions more attractive to attract more candidates......again, a good thing right?

Just f*ck*ng privatise that money pit and have done with it! :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely think it’s more simple than that mate, almost to a man none of them want to leave this massive and very lucrative club for people just like themselves and they have found the way to f**k o

All this could have been avoided, if the EU had had the brains to throw that prick Cameron a bone when he was asking for a different deal for the UK, there never would have been a referendum. The

I had a conversation in the week with a bloke I do business with. He phones up sounding like he is going to be shot at dawn and tells me that another associate has taken over a dealership so now

Posted Images

3 hours ago, sandymere said:

It's old news ...all those reports are showing are a drop in output because of the expected drop in immigration ,the more immigration you put into those models the higher numbers you get out of them its that simple but what those reports fail to show is the negative side to all that immigration like strains on services and housing and community's the very reason people voted out. ..its only  the euro owned factories who are threatening, nissan  don't seem to troubled... seems you have fell for project fear hook line and sinker.

• Like 4

The EU has reached its full potential it can't do decent trade deals with emerging economy's the same economy's that are projecting 90% of future world trade growth without undercutting its self on most things, the EU can't look outwards only inwards its snookered its self where world trade is concerned. ...a picture to put things in perspective minus the UK now.

800px-Global_European_Union.svg.png

That’s precisely why those who believe in big government and big control don’t want it to end.......it’s all about the productive propping up the non productive.

I have always said it’s a suedo communist model financed by capitalist money.

Hence the rabid reaction of those who don’t believe in the nation state or democracy.

• Like 1

I stick to the basics. The question I ask everyone is "Do you trust your government?"

The answer is always No.

So the follow-up question is "Why do you want to make it bigger?"

Everyone denies voting for the current sh*te but someone must be doing it!

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Ireland seem quiet willing to decimate their own beef industry if it means they can get a pat on the head from the EU.

if I was Leo Varadker I’d be hedging my bets a bit more rather backing one horse........but then again, like all politicians, he won’t be the one having to pay the bookie.....he will stroll off to a nice lucrative job in Brussels and let the farmers pick up the tab ;) 

as for Calais, there’s a 30 mile que into London every morning from where I used to live.....big f***ing whoop !

• Like 2
3 hours ago, WILF said:

Ireland seem quiet willing to decimate their own beef industry if it means they can get a pat on the head from the EU.

if I was Leo Varadker I’d be hedging my bets a bit more rather backing one horse........but then again, like all politicians, he won’t be the one having to pay the bookie.....he will stroll off to a nice lucrative job in Brussels and let the farmers pick up the tab ;) 

as for Calais, there’s a 30 mile que into London every morning from where I used to live.....big f***ing whoop !

I honestly dont think the Irish are worried about money, it's more of a pride thing  because most got by all their lives with just about enough to live on.They don't care for Leo Varadkar either. They listened to stories from their grandparents at the kitchen table that were never made public and hopefully in 1 or 2 generations that will be forgotten about. If you are sitting at home eating sour bread  in some shithole when someone else is eating steak on a large estate or manor  then that seems to stay sour for a long time. I actually like English people and have some very good friends there. The hatred isn't as bad as it used to be and most have moved on but go back 2 or 3 generations when you didn't live here wilf then yes it was there. If you were talking an example then it was similar to Muslims been in Britain now. Most on here that want to tell Ireland to shut there little mouths and obey are quiet happy to execute every invader on their own ground. It has healed a lot and hopefully in my lifetime or my young kids then it will be left in the past. I was talking to my cousins english husband and he was astonished at the amount of history classes that the irish have about invasions at school. He asked me why he never had that in his school and the only answer was that before the world wars then there wasnt much to admit too because ye never had invasions unless it was colonys fighting back.

• Like 1

Good post Jiggy, like my pal said to me here “we are all the same people” and that’s true I believe.

I was saying to my wife (who is Irish) today that Ireland would rather take sides with anybody as long as they were not British even at their own expense and being English I get that, we are famous for our no fucks given attitude historically speaking.

I say this genuinely with no old side, a country that harps in about freedom from the British don’t seem to want to face the fact that it has another master now.

And watching this f***ing grandstanding from Varadkar is a joke, f**k we should be together in this......but we can’t, because it’s Britain.

• Like 1