Christmas Adverts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's still f***ing November !!!

probably do a fair bit of shoplifting in them ! 

Its just another way to normalise "multiculturalism" and dress it up in tinsel and Christmas icing,the muslims celebrating Christmas is stretching the whole thing a bit too thin however  I can just im

5 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Was baby jesus mixed race?

I'm not sure he was even a person, but if he was, good luck to him.  My point isn't about mixed race couples and/or kids,  it's about why every advert needs to ram diversity down our throats.

4 minutes ago, walshie said:

I'm not sure he was even a person, but if he was, good luck to him.  My point isn't about mixed race couples and/or kids,  it's about why every advert needs to ram diversity down our throats.

I'm only taking the piss. Of course it's bollocks because obviously mixed race families are a tiny minority so it's gone the other way into disproportionate representation. I don't see them on my TV, but that's modern media for you. It won't change, you either don't let it bother you or switch off. It pisses me off more that they start pushing Christmas at the end October! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

It's still f***ing November !!!

Never go to the Philippines,the decorations go up in many shopping malls in September,they call the crhistmas months the 'Ber months,quite odd to see Christmas trees and hear Christmas carols in a mall in September or October when its 38 degrees outside :)

11 minutes ago, walshie said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw1Y-zhQURU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxyNhf1Ab18

That's just the first 2 I can think of without busting a blood vessel. Switch on your telly and you'll see another within a few minutes. 

If I was a lefty media student wanting to make a name fairying around an office blowing air kisses at my BFF's I would propose next Christmas to come up with a same-sex marriage christian couple (that's the winning ticket right there) who adopt a black girl and a Syrian muslim boy,your covering all your bases there or as near as dammit,and you can halal the turkey just to appease anyone who says the advert is even remotely racist,its a win/win and as close to real life in some lefy wingers fantasy world as we are ever going to get :icon_eek: 

I believe making ads like this is the most blatant form of racism. The person holding auditions for the ads must discard some suitable candidates due to being the wrong colour., And I don't mean that as a white thing. I'm sure black people are pretty fed up with it too.

2 hours ago, walshie said:

Wasn’t diversity a dance group on BGT a few years back? What have they got to do with Christmas adverts? Are they in one? If so which one? So many questions!!!

• Haha 1