Kates Pregnant For The 3Rd Time

the thing is there breeding quicker than there dyeing, how many them leaches of no importance does tax payers keep

Yeah it breaks my heart when I see William down Costcutters buying 60 Superkings and a pack of Special Brew with my hard earned tax money. :laugh:

Can't really agree that the future King is a leech of no importance though.

didnt mean willy, it the other lay abouts andy an edward an anns squad they should be down signing on

They don't need to sign on. Everybody knows they haven't worked in a fortnight and are available for work. Snip a few ribbons, wave at the proles. What was it Yosser Hughes said? "Giz a job, go on, giz a job. I can do that". :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to them, despite all the previlliage I bet it can be boring as f**k being him......having to listen to a bunch of pricks all day arranging your life. It's not like the poor c**t can pop dow

To be fair, I'd jump her on a regular basis so, I'm not surprised that she's up the duff again

Only with debt and guilt

Posted Images

Fair play to them, despite all the previlliage I bet it can be boring as f**k being him......having to listen to a bunch of pricks all day arranging your life.

It's not like the poor c**t can pop down the boozer.

Kids are the best thing and the best fun you ever get in your life......period, so frankly I'm chuffed to bits for them.

Any bloke that has a bundle of kids and looks after them is OK in my book.

Let's hope they set and example to British people everywhere, we could do with breeding a load more of our own.

f***ing brilliant post.

It depends on what you mean by Catholic. As a member of the Church of England, she would have subscribed to the Nicene creed, which includes, I believe one Catholick and Apostolick Church. Members of the Church of England, and of the Anglican Communion, believe they are part of the Catholic Church, which includes other denominations of Christians. They have believed this since King Henry VIIIs time. They therefore often refer to the denomination headed by the Bishop of Rome (the Pope) as the Roman Catholic Church or the Church of Rome.

However for most other people, including those belonging to the Roman Catholic Church, being Catholic means following the authority of the Pope. The late Princess of Wales was not a Catholic in this sense

We can all copy from google pages dress it up anyway you like she may not have been Roman Catholic but she was still a Catholic

I think there should be the Queen then a spare in case anything happens , but the rest of them should see to them selves . I mean look at all the medals Edward wears how many wars did he fight in for that whole month he was in the marines ? :hmm::laugh:

• Like 1

I think there should be the Queen then a spare in case anything happens , but the rest of them should see to them selves . I mean look at all the medals Edward wears how many wars did he fight in for that whole month he was in the marines ? :hmm::laugh:

attachicon.gifdd-graphic-prince-edward-medals.jpg

Actually what the fcuk are those medals for????? I never noticed that before.......

attachicon.gifdd-graphic-prince-edward-medals.jpg

Actually what the fcuk are those medals for????? I never noticed that before.......

Don't hold your breath for an answer mate. I would be surprised if anyone knows. I suspect lots of furious googling from THL royalists at the minute. :hmm:

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: . Come on lads he's a big brave butch man. Got to have earned those medals for bravery or something worthwhile. They can't just be milk bottle tops for old ladies to swoon over. No answers at all? They must mean something honourable.Tumbleweed drifts across the screen. :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::laugh::laugh::laugh::tongue2:

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1