Large Pythons

Having a debate with somebody after watching a video of a 12ft python wrapped round a young girl with the snake opening its mouth and stretching its jaws. I said it was resizing its jaws to see if it could consume the girl. This person said the snake wouldnt eat the girl as it probably grew up with her and will be loyal to her. So any snake experts on here do snakes have a sense of loyalty to their owners and families?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fecking idiots forget the snake trying to eat the kid just a quick defensive bite from a snake that size (which could happen at any time no matter how "friendly" it's been in the past) would leave th

They aren't capable of feeling "loyalty" but I've had snakes that were fine with me but would bite anyone else who tried to get them out, probably down to being used to how I moved and how I smelt?  

Many years ago when I got my first royal python that first day I went to feed her and she struck and coiled around my left hand, she was only about 3 foot or so but I couldn't get her off with my righ

Posted Images

They aren't capable of feeling "loyalty" but I've had snakes that were fine with me but would bite anyone else who tried to get them out, probably down to being used to how I moved and how I smelt?

You're wrong about it "resizing it's jaws" to see if it could consume the girl though. They dont do that, it was probably just yawning and realigning it's jaw they do it quite often.

Fecking retarded letting a 12ft python wrap itself around a child though, accident waiting to happen regardless of how "friendly" the animal is.

• Like 6

Lol it was going to fukcing eat her .... one of my cousins kept snakes most of his life ... he had 15 different species at one time and when I would say they are boring you can't do fukc all with them he would reply with they are primal they are basic and unpredictable and that's what I like about them ... a hungry snake will eat whatever it can to stay alive .........

Fecking idiots :no: forget the snake trying to eat the kid just a quick defensive bite from a snake that size (which could happen at any time no matter how "friendly" it's been in the past) would leave the poor girl with life changing injuries FFS is it really worth risking that for a few likes on Facebook? They're unpredictable undomesticated animals not fluffy pets.

• Like 10

Fecking idiots :no: forget the snake trying to eat the kid just a quick defensive bite from a snake that size (which could happen at any time no matter how "friendly" it's been in the past) would leave the poor girl with life changing injuries FFS is it really worth risking that for a few likes on Facebook? They're unpredictable undomesticated animals not fluffy pets.

good post mate

http://burmjunkies.com/showthread.php?7467-****high-def-extreme-bite-damage-pics-inside-no-kids-no-snacking-while-viewing****

The damage from a quick defensive bite from a snake that size...

Imagine that on a kids face :no:

I never kept anything quite that size but even so nothing larger than a corn snake would come out of the vivs if there were kids in the room. It's just common sense.

http://burmjunkies.com/showthread.php?7467-****high-def-extreme-bite-damage-pics-inside-no-kids-no-snacking-while-viewing****

The damage from a quick defensive bite from a snake that size...

Imagine that on a kids face :no:

I never kept anything quite that size but even so nothing larger than a corn snake would come out of the vivs if there were kids in the room. It's just common sense.

f****n hell thats brutal...looks like someone slashed him with a stanley knife