Large Pythons

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fecking idiots forget the snake trying to eat the kid just a quick defensive bite from a snake that size (which could happen at any time no matter how "friendly" it's been in the past) would leave th

They aren't capable of feeling "loyalty" but I've had snakes that were fine with me but would bite anyone else who tried to get them out, probably down to being used to how I moved and how I smelt?  

Many years ago when I got my first royal python that first day I went to feed her and she struck and coiled around my left hand, she was only about 3 foot or so but I couldn't get her off with my righ

Posted Images

what he'd on tele once a doc set in America where a woman kept rattle snakes as pets in her house used handle them daily..one day found her dead ..the other woman kept a huge python used let it curl round her on the bed watching tele since it was small then one day was found dead with half her body in snake..another woman had a pet gimp which had a nappy in looked cute as hell until one day neighbour herd what he described as a brutle attack and someone fighting for there life.the gimp had ripped half of the woman face of with its fingers and mouth and sat eating some....

Some people just f***ing idiots

what he'd on tele once a doc set in America where a woman kept rattle snakes as pets in her house used handle them daily..one day found her dead ..the other woman kept a huge python used let it curl round her on the bed watching tele since it was small then one day was found dead with half her body in snake..another woman had a pet gimp which had a nappy in looked cute as hell until one day neighbour herd what he described as a brutle attack and someone fighting for there life.the gimp had ripped half of the woman face of with its fingers and mouth and sat eating some....

Some people just f***ing idiots

:icon_eek:!!!!

another woman had a pet gimp which had a nappy in looked cute as hell until one day neighbour herd what he described as a brutle attack and someone fighting for there life.the gimp had ripped half of the woman face of with its fingers and mouth and sat eating some....

:blink:

post-1930-0-78819400-1508941186.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah no one likes the black stuff more then mrs katchum ✊

Liar, you do you saucy lil hooligan
ive seen\starred in some of her videos my particular favourite one you go black......
She told me of her lil faggoty costar, pleases to finally meet ye pal
in my defence your mum makes stone cold Steve Austin seem faggoty
  • Like 1

Many years ago when I got my first royal python that first day I went to feed her and she struck and coiled around my left hand, she was only about 3 foot or so but I couldn't get her off with my right hand alone, was walking around with this snake on my hand, quite funny really but they have backward facing teeth so you can't pull them off

Then I remembered someone told me once to use vinagar so lucky had some in the cupboard so dropped some into her mouth and she was off in seconds

So if your being strangled by a python just run to the nearest chippie !

• Like 4

ive seen\starred in some of her videos my particular favourite one you go black......
not really hen, I think its just you
she has broader shoulder then the big show

not really hen, I think its just you
she has broader shoulder then the big show

No that’s just the impression she gives to wee weedy fcuker likes you haha

i'd carry on with the insults but i think natures done enough

I've been nipped by a couple of smaller snakes like corns and royals but the scariest bite I had was off my first tarantula when I was a kid, I froze until my mum rescued me and knocked it off my hand ?

I had a cobalt blue tarantula run up some forceps and my hand once too and I shit my kecks. Fast them bad tempered little feckers.

Some very interesting posts on here ad also some very funny ones.?

Back to the original post. Snakes are not loyal to their owners. But they can get desensitised to smells which are around them all the time. So they effectively think of their hsndler as just part of their environment if they are touched and exposed to the hsndker enough. I have a friend in America who keeps lots of reptlies and he feeds live rats at times (illegal in uk). He said quite often if the snake doesn't eat the rat in the first instance he used to leave it in the tank but soon realised that they simply wouldn't get eaten. He could put a second rat on a week or so later which the snake would eat when it was hungry enough but still wouldn't touch the first one. He even had a story of a rat which started chewing on the snake as it lay basking when it was left in the tank.