Large Pythons

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fecking idiots forget the snake trying to eat the kid just a quick defensive bite from a snake that size (which could happen at any time no matter how "friendly" it's been in the past) would leave th

They aren't capable of feeling "loyalty" but I've had snakes that were fine with me but would bite anyone else who tried to get them out, probably down to being used to how I moved and how I smelt?  

Many years ago when I got my first royal python that first day I went to feed her and she struck and coiled around my left hand, she was only about 3 foot or so but I couldn't get her off with my righ

Posted Images

So the basics are fairly simple as most genetics and things like Co dominant would be easy enough to prove but things like the 50% hets are almost entirely on trust

To some extent if you buy even a 100% het from someone it is on trust, unless you hatched the snake yourself, obviuosly the smaller % of het the less chance

of hitting the visual, if you buy a het from someone (who says it's whatever % het) it can take you years to prove it out, especially if it's a recessive gene.

Yh I bet. There must be a few conning fuckers selling normals as hets.

Is there not a way of dnaing them?

No way I know of ,for the common man to do it, it's normally just a case of breeding/proving out, but I personally wouldn't buy a het

from anyone, as you say some will sell you a normal telling you it's het for this/that with no way of knowing,produce your own, if thats

the road you want to go down, but to be honest nowadays 2/3 gene visuals are pretty cheap now , animals that were £3-4k say 4/5

years ago can be picked up for few hundred pounds now.

• 7 months later...

Woman swallowed whole by 23ft python in Indonesia while gardening

Villagers cut open the 23ft-long snake and found Wa Tiba's dead body still intact after she had been swallowed head first.

A woman has been swallowed whole by a giant python as she gardened in Indonesia.

Villagers launched a search for Wa Tiba, 54, after she was reported missing on the island of Muna on Thursday evening.

The bloated snake was found close to the victim's belongings, including her sandals and a flashlight.

The villagers cut open the 23ft-long creature and found Ms Tiba's body was intact after she had been swallowed head first.

The village's chief, known as Faris, said: "When they cut open the snake's belly they found Tiba's body still intact with all her clothes."

A police spokesman added: "Residents were suspicious the snake swallowed the victim, so they killed it, then carried it out of the garden.

"The snake's belly was cut open and the body of the victim was found inside."

The garden was at the base of a rocky cliff and known to be home to snakes, the spokesman said.

Giant pythons, which regularly top 5.7m (19ft) , are commonly found in Indonesia and the Philippines.

https://news.sky.com/story/woman-swallowed-whole-by-23ft-python-in-indonesia-while-gardening-11406866

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Woman swallowed whole by 23ft python in Indonesia while gardening

Villagers cut open the 23ft-long snake and found Wa Tiba's dead body still intact after she had been swallowed head first.

A woman has been swallowed whole by a giant python as she gardened in Indonesia.

Villagers launched a search for Wa Tiba, 54, after she was reported missing on the island of Muna on Thursday evening.

The bloated snake was found close to the victim's belongings, including her sandals and a flashlight.

The villagers cut open the 23ft-long creature and found Ms Tiba's body was intact after she had been swallowed head first.

The village's chief, known as Faris, said: "When they cut open the snake's belly they found Tiba's body still intact with all her clothes."

A police spokesman added: "Residents were suspicious the snake swallowed the victim, so they killed it, then carried it out of the garden.

"The snake's belly was cut open and the body of the victim was found inside."

The garden was at the base of a rocky cliff and known to be home to snakes, the spokesman said.

Giant pythons, which regularly top 5.7m (19ft) , are commonly found in Indonesia and the Philippines.

https://news.sky.com/story/woman-swallowed-whole-by-23ft-python-in-indonesia-while-gardening-11406866

That snake can deepthroat like fcuk.

i like the green Anaconda , dont think there any in captivity  in the UK or any other place for that matter . reading this post regards big  pythons , when ever you see these scanty clad women , with these good size snakes  around there shoulders , feck knows how they dont get bitten , wonder if the snakes are drugged up .???

1 hour ago, bird said:

i like the green Anaconda , dont think there any in captivity  in the UK or any other place for that matter . reading this post regards big  pythons , when ever you see these scanty clad women , with these good size snakes  around there shoulders , feck knows how they dont get bitten , wonder if the snakes are drugged up .???

Where the fcuk do you be that you get to see scantily clad wemon with snake's.

25 minutes ago, WILF said:

Whenever I see these snake owners i ALWAYS want the snake to bite them, kill them and eat them the daft c**ts.

Lad at work and one of these large python breeds. Massive constrictor type. Very proud of his pet. We were having a meeting one morning and he's telling us that he'd go to sleep on the couch and he wakes up with the snake 'cuddled up' next to him. This happens quite regularly apparently.

A few months pass and we ask him how he's getting on with his pet and he says he's gotten rid. When asked why he said he'd taken his dog to the vet on an unrelated matter and he mentioned it to him.

The vet had told him to get rid of the snake immediately as it wasn't cuddling it was seeing whether he would fit. :icon_eek:

• Haha 1