This Is What We're Up Against.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think alot of it is intended stupidness like they think its somewhat cool to pretend to be thick... like them silly c**ts on the only way is essex and the like

Thank f**k my kids aint that dumb

God help us!   Anybody see the animal with the letter box at the end of the clip. lol.

:no: It beggars belief that the reporter could find so many dumb fcuks in one day. If one of them on that clip were my kids they would have a thick ear about 30 seconds after me watching that. " you don't really actually see to many at the zoo " she said bfs

It's so obvious he never shot it..........................there is no rifle in the picture ffs

:no: It beggars belief that the reporter could find so many dumb fcuks in one day. If one of them on that clip were my kids they would have a thick ear about 30 seconds after me watching that. " you don't really actually see to many at the zoo " she said bfs

It's so obvious he never shot it..........................there is no rifle in the picture ffs

Defo not shot and retrieved :hmm:

I reckon old Ste has been doing a bit of lamping with his beddyxwhippets :laugh:

It's frightening how stupid we are as a nation, I blame media and over complicated education system. This is a governments wet dream, a nation that can be swayed with the most basic propaganda , and I don't condone shooting triceratops that's just wrong.

Nothing to do with overcomplicating the education system. They are just not taught to learn and think for themselves anymore. Only repeat the line and not to deviate from it.

I thought he done it with a catty ....