Prarie Dog Shooting

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did some prairie dog control a few years ago the had colonised some land adjoining a well known zoo by burrowing beneath a fence and crossing a busy road. Ferreting was as Phil said emotional ? and

Better with a ferret and a beddy whippet[/quote

By that video I doubt it lol

What I ment was you'd have a lot more fun, plenty of bolt holes for the little critters too escape from survival of the fittest instead of blowing them to bits with high calibre rounds bit too much over kill for me.

• Like 4

What I ment was you'd have a lot more fun, plenty of bolt holes for the little critters too escape from survival of the fittest instead of blowing them to bits with high calibre rounds bit too much over kill for me.

True but strangely addictive to watch.

• Like 1

their agricultural pests,if they gotta go,send em in style and its instantaneous....and bloody good sport too

• Like 1

Not keen on using live critters as long range targets, but,.. 'each to their own'... :hmm:

Ferreted Prairie Dawgs,...it was, emotional... :whistling:

Not keen on using live critters as long range targets, but,.. 'each to their own'... :hmm:

Ferreted Prairie Dawgs,...it was, emotional... :whistling:

Iv read that in one of your books Phil, most entertaining Edited by neil b