The Roast Dinner

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....or Sunday Roast   Apparently in the last year the traditional roast has fallen out of Britain's top 5 favourite dishes for the first time.   Apart from reasons such as moving away from traditi

can you really prepare a meal in 2 mins

Beef and horseradish sauce Lamb mint sauce pork with crunchy crackling apple sauce Turkey stuffing Proper baked potatoes in fat The gravy made with fat from the meat   Pudding apple pie an

Posted Images

Goat soon to be the staple in our fine country!!!!!

Has to be an improvement on deep fried mars bars & heroin?
Couldn't tell yae mate I haven't tried either ? Deep fried mars bars or ? And never will fact. Partial to ??????? ????

Beef, Lamb, chicken then pork. You have to have a good roast and I don't care what day it is on either. I was spoiled by me grans roast and yorkshires that you could hardly get out the oven. Bloody amazing grub. I try and follow her steps. Got to admit i rarely make my own yorkies though as we don''t have them every roast. Also you have to admit good old aunt bessy are not that bad. Gran would be turning in her grave at that one :laugh:

I normally buy the icelands ones lol

Beef, Lamb, chicken then pork. You have to have a good roast and I don't care what day it is on either. I was spoiled by me grans roast and yorkshires that you could hardly get out the oven. Bloody amazing grub. I try and follow her steps. Got to admit i rarely make my own yorkies though as we don''t have them every roast. Also you have to admit good old aunt bessy are not that bad. Gran would be turning in her grave at that one :laugh:

Yea the aldi ones are not bad either :) They are easy enough to make though not all yorkshires are equal. You don't want a flat doughy thing. Red hot fat and get some air in them is needed I guess. Like I said my nans used to rise and rise and rise. Wish I had paid attention

Wife sometimes makes her own,that's her department lol I'm doing a roast it's 2 bags of frozen ones.

Yea the aldi ones are not bad either :) They are easy enough to make though not all yorkshires are equal. You don't want a flat doughy thing. Red hot fat and get some air in them is needed I guess. Like I said my nans used to rise and rise and rise. Wish I had paid attention

Baked potatoes, chopping the other veggies, cooking that fat fuucking steak real slow to get the most blood and keep it tender ;)

Preparing a nice meal is like making love to a beautiful women.....

post-89484-0-68678700-1505460331.jpg

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 3