Right Or Wrong ?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe a test case for it?   While it was taken in the 1970's it could well be predictive of the 2070's?     Absolutely. No issue with it at all. But that's consenting adults. The issue I hav

NO child should be bullied for any reason ever ! But the parents have a responsibility also to not put their child in that position........if they want to be crusaders for transgender rights that's

What she's done is batshit insane!   I personally believe that this can resolved by modifying the uniform code. Everyone wears pants, jumpers, shirts, ties etc. That way your six your old kid can b

Posted Images

Parents are doing what's best for their child on both fronts.

I have two questions though. Why didn't they remove their child quietly? Why are the other kids parents making it wear a dress to school.

We're dealing with 6 year old kids, here.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 1

No disrespect to anybody but why should I care? People seem to get really irate about this issue. I just don't get it. It's their business..nowt to do with me.

it's to do with everyone wether you know it or not, it's all to do with the feminisation of the male population as once we have all been turned into handwringing wet lettuces the powers that be will have total control,and there will be no one to fight back for example how many men wearing dresses were on the streets during the Poll tax riots how many miners had there best frocks on during the miners strikes and so on, its been on going for the last 20 years or more it all started with Nivea for men then hair products, then guy liner and make up wearing, now cross dressing children it's sick and wrong and should be stopped next your sons will be getting into trouble for wearing jeans ffs
  • Like 3

Don't you guys buy the notion that some people feel trapped in the wrong gender? If somebody wants to dress as a woman, or a man, or an ostrich let them get on with it. No skin off my nose. Surely we should trust the judgement of the parents and the school? If they are both wrong then the kid is being done a serious disservice. Nothing we can do about it.

Edited by jukel123

No disrespect to anybody but why should I care? People seem to get really irate about this issue. I just don't get it. It's their business..nowt to do with me.

it's to do with everyone wether you know it or not, it's all to do with the feminisation of the male population as once we have all been turned into handwringing wet lettuces the powers that be will have total control,and there will be no one to fight back for example how many men wearing dresses were on the streets during the Poll tax riots how many miners had there best frocks on during the miners strikes and so on, its been on going for the last 20 years or more it all started with Nivea for men then hair products, then guy liner and make up wearing, now cross dressing children it's sick and wrong and should be stopped next your sons will be getting into trouble for wearing jeans ffs

It sets a precedent,look at the laws they've brought in over in Canada and in parts of the US.

You can get massive fines for 'misgendering' people,and there are an unlimited amount of genders.

So at least if it comes here you'll be able pick whatever pro-nouns you want,so when the police come to take away all the political dissidents they'll have to refer to me Overlord instead of Mr.

It sets a precedent,look at the laws they've brought in over in Canada and in parts of the US.

You can get massive fines for 'misgendering' people,and there are an unlimited amount of genders.

So at least if it comes here you'll be able pick whatever pro-nouns you want,so when the police come to take away all the political dissidents they'll have to refer to me Overlord instead of Mr.

I had no idea about this. 'Misgendering' that's a new one.

Just to lower the tone, does anybody believe these bar room tales about picking up a gorgeous woman in a bar who, later, on further inspection, so to speak, turns out to be male? Urban myth if you ask me. I for one am confident in my ability to tell the difference between a man and a woman whether drunk or not.

Edited by jukel123