F@ck The Usa

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this thread ain't a poster for the UK/US relationship I don't know what is. We start off slagging each other and then find common ground in slagging the French!

The so called "special relationship" was always illusionary one-way traffic Look at that wanker Obama with his crappy "Back of the queue" brexit speech

Everyone over here talks about how Americans never leave their own country, but as someone who spent the best 3 weeks of my life riding a motorbike round Wyoming and Montana I can see why. You could

Jesus i read all the comments and yall are just great

It's nothing personal against your average man Wolf - it's more to do with the BS decisions that those in charge make.

Personally, I'd rather be friends with your mob than the wankers in Europe :yes:

• Like 2

Everyone over here talks about how Americans never leave their own country, but as someone who spent the best 3 weeks of my life riding a motorbike round Wyoming and Montana I can see why.

You could holiday just in the tiny bit I saw for a lifetime and never get bored, for anyone with an interest in outdoor pursuits it's heaven on earth.

• Like 4

Right after drinking tea, playing cricket and eating crumpets we British seem to have made moaning about "the bloody yanks" a national pastime. Don't take it to heart.

....& just about every other nationality....haha

• Like 1

Right after drinking tea, playing cricket and eating crumpets we British seem to have made moaning about "the bloody yanks" a national pastime. Don't take it to heart.

Lol wouldn't have it any other way. I do like the Dutch though. Love there dont g7ve a shit attitude.

....& just about every other nationality....haha

• Like 1

Oh the yanks do plenty birthing about us limeys lol its always been like that.

I know, especially within conservative America. I think they think we're a bad influence on liberal America! LOL.

But in fairness from what I have seen, on social media Brits are over represented in trolling American hunters etc. They get a lot of hate from the liberals of our little island.

Slagging different nationalities is often just lazy, ill informed & childish (see jonjon's post haha), but much of it is tongue cheek, which is funny.....

I do it all the time at home, much to my wife's disgust, she often thinks I'm a raging far-righter, which is quite ironic, but funny as fcuk for me.....haha...

.....however, Americans are Humans+...... you just get more for your money with them. We have recently been renting out our apartment through Air B&B.......I've been dealing with all the tenant change overs. All different nationalities & all have been nice, but when the Americans arrive, they fcuking stand out from the rest!! Haha...

...."Oh my god! Brussels is soooo....clean & beautiful!!......." Yeah but you've just drove through a tiny part of it 11 O'clock at night?, give it time......haha

• Like 2

One yank i really enjoy watching on youtube is "Reallybigmonkey1 " he is the least pretentious american i have seen. Very imformative, funny and has some realky good skills in bushcraft. Doesn't bang on about guns and freedom lol

some of you prob already know of him. If not check out his channel.

His accent ia pretty cool aswell lol

Slagging different nationalities is often just lazy, ill informed & childish (see jonjon's post haha), but much of it is tongue cheek, which is funny.....

I do it all the time at home, much to my wife's disgust, she often thinks I'm a raging far-righter, which is quite ironic, but funny as fcuk for me.....haha...

.....however, Americans are Humans+...... you just get more for your money with them. We have recently been renting out our apartment through Air B&B.......I've been dealing with all the tenant change overs. All different nationalities & all have been nice, but when the Americans arrive, they fcuking stand out from the rest!! Haha...

...."Oh my god! Brussels is soooo....clean & beautiful!!......." Yeah but you've just drove through a tiny part of it 11 O'clock at night?, give it time......haha

No offense intended mate :thumbs:

No offense intended mate :thumbs:

None taken, I'm English....haha...