What The Fk!

Could have been some die hard hunters kids leaving their lunch to hang till school returned.If it was anti's they did a good job of causing trouble,turning hunter against hunter and public outrage.

the antis or whatever the are out there have so called hunters out there who befriended people and came up with the same lies. And it seems to be getting there methods that the use . Saying about children and no foundation in the lies.sounds good to them though, DOESN'T IT!
. Hunter against hunter ,there has always and will allways be a divide , it's the way it will always be one has to find ones type a hunter to be around these days same has of old there will always be those hypocritical bustards about believing it here fantasy world of running dogs ,keeping lots to be said abit the devil yas know.atb bunnys.
  • Like 3

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think it was hunters, true hunters would of taken the hares home and eaten them. The so called dogmen of today don't hunt for the pot, they seem to go for a laugh, driving all over the land th

There's no proof Hunter's put them there I wouldn't put anything passed those anti cnuts.

Why all this could of been this could of been that when you know exactly what it is,this is our next generation of good dog men who have probably driven around the fields to kill these and make the sp

Posted Images

True. Years ago it was only little things or trivial but now seems to be lot who just wouldn't know what the about . As one man told me the other week, you have to sus people out and stick to who's alright. Other than that it's best not to get involved if people have a different agenda

• Like 2

what a waste of meat , never understand people that dont take there catch home to eat , 90% of the people ive met never eat there game , what is the point of hunting if you dont like to eat what youve caught , i would say statment hunters ,they like to big there dogs up or there the best shot in the world but to me there fools that are killing game for no other reason , then theres the other 8% that go out to put meat on the table but have to walk miles just to find there tea because the other 90% have been out and killed for killing sake and left very little game , the other 2% do it for a living to control pests but by no means would every leave there game hanging in front of the jo public , how things have changed over the last 40 years is a sad state , good luck for the season lads and lasses make the most of it as they might not be many left the way things are going ,atb bobza

• Like 5

what a waste of meat , never understand people that dont take there catch home to eat , 90% of the people ive met never eat there game , what is the point of hunting if you dont like to eat what youve caught , i would say statment hunters ,they like to big there dogs up or there the best shot in the world but to me there fools that are killing game for no other reason , then theres the other 8% that go out to put meat on the table but have to walk miles just to find there tea because the other 90% have been out and killed for killing sake and left very little game , the other 2% do it for a living to control pests but by no means would every leave there game hanging in front of the jo public , how things have changed over the last 40 years is a sad state , good luck for the season lads and lasses make the most of it as they might not be many left the way things are going ,atb bobza

I'm a pie dish short of a fourpack