Mo Farah

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not for me would have a bit more respect if he had won the medals for his own country, sportsmen,singers,actors dont overly impress much. Soldiers,Nurses,Samaritans they impress me

whats all this then about Mo then eh, even in my dotage, I could strap him to my back, along with Ken do a days mooching wi dog, come home and give Gladys one, we em still on my back

Posted Images

CBE, 4 gold medals and retired at 34 with over 3 million in the bank......attachicon.gifarticle-2350825-1A8EFD1D000005DC-627_634x462.jpgstill he is not regarded as one of the great distance runners.is he even in the top 10 of all time id say not.

Did you Google it or change your mind anyway?? :D

ive followed long distance cross country and track and field.what got me during the worlds just gone,was when gatlen won the 100 that the presentation was changed prior to the bbc coming on air live just because bolt had lost. and also it took steve cram who i admire as a athlete and his fellow commentors a long time to say why people were booing gatlin after winning the 100 that he had been cought for doping.their is only one king when it comes to the track kennise bekele.i knew mo wasnt in the top 5 but i didnt realise he was that far down in the all time fastest 10000,and 5000mtr times i gave a quick google to find that out.

do not give a feck for a drug cheat.there is a knocking at the door 3-4 times for a drug test but sir mo does not come out for a test.once you could forgive but he was on something for sure or he would have been tested.the *unts in charge should have made the cheat take a test but they are in it too.looks bad to the public and the wankers would not get so much funding so it is covered up