Game Of Thrones

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's possibly the greatest thing that's ever been on telly,   Nothing else in scale, effects, moments can ever come close,   It's raised the bar for home entertainment and makes everything else

What about the hours wasted chasing fantasy creatures (big cats) :

You gotta love ollena   "He really was a c**t wasnt he" lmao

Posted Images

I really think John will impregnate denerys . It's setting that up . I think he will somehow sacrifice himself for the good of the people. Maybe he has to die for the night king to die . Maybe why night king has focused on him so much but hasn't tried killing him

John snow has got the face and character to sacrifice himself

Edited by Welsh_red
  • Like 2

I really think John will impregnate denerys . It's setting that up . I think he will somehow sacrifice himself for the good of the people. Maybe he has to die for the night king to die . Maybe why night king has focused on him so much but hasn't tried killing him

Jon has more claim on the iron throne than her now so that's going to get intresting. ..I think they will freek when they realize the incestuous connection but Jon won't have his kid grow up a b*****d so will get over it and step aside for Danny to take the throne
  • Like 1

Jon has more claim on the iron throne than her now so that's going to get intresting. ..I think they will freek when they realize the incestuous connection but Jon won't have his kid grow up a b*****d so will get over it and step aside for Danny to take the throne

I've seen articles where they've insinuated they might be in conflict over the iron throne . I can't see the John snow character wanting to be on the iron throne at all . He didn't even want to be king in the north .

• Like 2

Just got the first two books today. Never read them be interesting to see how they fare against the TV show.

Books are far better imo , TV show cut a few characters and stories

• Like 2

Just got the first two books today. Never read them be interesting to see how they fare against the TV show.

They're much better pal, IMO. Because each chapter is written from a single characters point of view you get a much fuller picture of that characters thoughts and motives.

It's possibly the greatest thing that's ever been on telly,

Nothing else in scale, effects, moments can ever come close,

It's raised the bar for home entertainment and makes everything else look chip shop and dated in comparison

I'd have to agree . But I loved the sopranos aswell. Nowhere near the scale of this show or jaw dropping moments but a great character in Tony soprano

• Like 3