• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will there be lurcher racing?

Could we organise "Straight, white, Christian Pride" ?

Oooooh yeahhh that aul chesnut... I just stumbled and his cock went in my mouth...

Posted Images

UK's first Muslim same sex marriage.

With no Muslims attending and the ceremony carried out by a non Muslim. And the Muslim groom cast out of his community.

Yeeah....

And they accuse US of being bigots !

They're bigoted against themselves !

With no Muslims attending and the ceremony carried out by a non Muslim. And the Muslim groom cast out of his community.

Yeeah....

Apparently they are going on Honeymoon to iran,i don't know why they bought return tickets :whistling:

• Like 3

Yeeah....

Apparently they are going on Honeymoon to iran,i don't know why they bought return tickets :whistling:

Pmsl.

• Like 1

It's good advice really.......going back to a strange mans flat after being picked up on the side of the road is a no no at any time, surely?

I am fuucking laughing my ass off here, that video is hilarious :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I sent it to my gay brother :boogy:

• Like 4

I reckon if my Mrs ever left me I'd get one of them ladyboy types sent over. Surely it's not gay cos they look more like a bird than my bird

What happens in pattaya stays in pattaya,you would be surprised the number of proper blokes I have seen being towed along hand-in-hand with a geezer-bird,for some of them Thailand seems like an alternative reality where anything and everything goes :blink:

• Like 1

I reckon if my Mrs ever left me I'd get one of them ladyboy types sent over. Surely it's not gay cos they look more like a bird than my bird

What happens in pattaya stays in pattaya,you would be surprised the number of proper blokes I have seen being towed along hand-in-hand with a geezer-bird,for some of them Thailand seems like an alternative reality where anything and everything goes :blink:
Wish I'd done it while young and single...not the ladyboys, just been and seen it all Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1

Yeeah....

He was been cast out of his community for being a jobby jabber but it's alright for them to rape children!!!!!!! Talk about double standards.

• Like 1

Yeeah....

He was been cast out of his community for being a jobby jabber but it's alright for them to rape children!!!!!!! Talk about double standards.

Jobby jabber ???

• Like 1