• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will there be lurcher racing?

Could we organise "Straight, white, Christian Pride" ?

Oooooh yeahhh that aul chesnut... I just stumbled and his cock went in my mouth...

Posted Images

I'm no 'tough guy', but all the feminine lads about nowadays would run a mile without a doubt.

Im sure a few in the army and sas were gay or crossdessers etc so you never know

Yeah and they probaly kept it to themselves. Unlike these filthy aidy b*****ds.. who are intent on telling the world so they can feel somewhat "normal" but we all know deep down its filth. ?

Well at least you keep your anger to yourself

Down the road from me.....Pink Punters !pdwm.jpg

You're not far from me I'm near dunstable.

My mate used to live on Bletchley used to do shift work in North London. He had a people carrier and used to so.stores leave home around 4 am to get to work. One Sunday morning he comes up to pink punters terse and there is a line of taxis outside and he can't get by do waits at the back of the line. Suddenly the passenger door opens and in gets a 20 stone man in a dress demanding to be taken home my mate wsnt terrified as the bloke was drunk and slightly aggressive so he drove him up to Hockliffe which was on his route stopped by McDonald's and told him he was home. Bloke refused to pay as well!

We're at the top end of MK and the good lady's old mum lives in Dunstable, so we're regular visitors.

Well have to get together some time......hopefully not at Pink Punters !

I am in, I ain't to far from you lads.......... meet you at the 'Greenhouse'

http://www.gay-sauna.com/

??

Down the road from me.....Pink Punters !pdwm.jpg

You're not far from me I'm near dunstable.

My mate used to live on Bletchley used to do shift work in North London. He had a people carrier and used to so.stores leave home around 4 am to get to work. One Sunday morning he comes up to pink punters terse and there is a line of taxis outside and he can't get by do waits at the back of the line. Suddenly the passenger door opens and in gets a 20 stone man in a dress demanding to be taken home my mate wsnt terrified as the bloke was drunk and slightly aggressive so he drove him up to Hockliffe which was on his route stopped by McDonald's and told him he was home. Bloke refused to pay as well!

We're at the top end of MK and the good lady's old mum lives in Dunstable, so we're regular visitors.

Well have to get together some time......hopefully not at Pink Punters !

I am in, I ain't to far from you lads.......... meet you at the 'Greenhouse' http://www.gay-sauna.com/

You'll have a long wait, mate - and don't drop the soap while you're there !