Hard To Believe

I went of maxys figures brigzy but he does sound bitter especially after last season were he constantly said Rafa beneath us but how things change I have a feeling the gravy aren't going to be heard over Celtic what's your season ticket sales max compared to last season I have a feeling your in the shit league I think you called it for a few seasons unlike the the toon who bounced straight back up

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best fans in the world walking about England singing there Lee rigby song, absolute scumbags

Lol@what they rested his head on.

Posted Images

Fish on max I have always said were a small club I don't need to try and make out were anything different or make up rivalries that don't exist max your new manager finished 11th for the last two seasons is that the level of ambition at safc ffs max get a grip man you yourself are a yoyo club but with less support and let's see if your board supports Grayson like Ashley supported Rafa and I doubt we have anyone worthy of playing in front of the gravy

Something to brighten you up max I believe you are about to sign Browning from Everton he seemed a bit hit and miss lazy at times but will do a job and aiden mcgeady also Everton ex Celtic this lad will get the gravy going a really good exciting player one to watch

• 4 weeks later...

Fukin scumbags trying to attack that shop they way they did, that prick on the pillow 2 mins before swinging a belt about smashing windows ect got what he deserved, fair play to any lads who went down to have a good time but that lot went looking for trouble n got kicked about

Max,

On the day Celtic play at Sunderland,

Have a day off work,

About 4ish walk from your railway station to the stadium of light,

Celtic fans don't travel to watch games, we migrate.

Hopefully you'll see the greatest support in European football at its best,

You won't see trouble , you won't see damage, just probs the best part of 20000 fans singing and taking over your ground

It's not like an English away support

Were Celtic, the club of Johnstone , Tully, mcgrory, mcstay, Larrson , murdoch , Gallagher and stein

We are a bit better than most ......

Hail hail

you wont see trouble??? just watched a vid of sweaty socks firing a flare into booze shop and a bottle thrown at a woman locals weren't happy and one injured jock being attended to by cops

• Like 2

Looking forward to the Celtic game.

Perfect start to what I'm hopeing will be a brilliant weekend and the start of Sunderland AFC's rebuild.

Hopefully BM's PNE get lumbered with the Negative One lol

Ha'way The Lad's

:)

your right max a brilliant start to the weekend pmsl I think your going to fit right in in the shit league ha away the lads

Lol

Tarriers? What the f**k have you ever done for this country scoyhunter plastic ten pint loyalist

I was in London today so only seen this now,

Undoubted clowns, not impressive on the club and hopefully get a life ban

Reports are tommy Robinson had a rangers top on? Laughable really , the guy is attempting to make serious head way politically but can't seem to let go of the boy in the stone island jacket ..shame

Anyway, some fans smashing up a shop detracts from a few facts

My mates were at the game today, one said Celtic didnt get out of second gear ..

Bit embarrassing that you were leathered five nil, argued over a penalty that was missed lol and were out numbered in your own ground

Your season starts on Friday ...

What have you been doing over the summer?

Nothing it seems ,

Sadly SAFC seems like a sinking ship, you'll be down again in may

• Like 2

I swear there's something not right about Yaxley!

I honestly don't know how no-one else seems to see it.

He's everywhere,he just happened to be here at the centre of a load more well publicised but needless drama to demonise his own cause and he can organise 1000's to be transported to and from protests for his dubiously funded EDL despite no-one ever having heard of him (at the time).

• Like 2