Hard To Believe

Oh here we go again another ex soldier throwing there career in you're face because they dont like you're comments.

I pay my taxes and respect my country. You dont have to serve in the armed forces to be a better citizen of the UK. Although i have the utmost respect for them they do a job same as the cops, fire service etc etc.

Tbh i didn't expect a comment like that from you. Not my fault you were madebto look rather silly by the comment "no trouble " and yes they will always be tarriers as far as im concerned lol

tommy wearing a gers shirt was he. Might buy his book now haha

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best fans in the world walking about England singing there Lee rigby song, absolute scumbags

Lol@what they rested his head on.

Posted Images

cheek of the huns after manchester,a small minority let the hoops down, as for been a tarrier i think scothunter really is one or would like to be one, but on the pitch celtic res 5-0 sunderland plus more tic fans there than there was sunnies btw nice gesture from celtic to give £10,000 to young bradley's charity.

• Like 2

Lol aye so i f***ing would!

Oh keep telling yourself its always a "minority ".sing degoraty slogans about tge british army the crown /britain and disrupt rememberance sundays.

£10k aint going to change that fact!

Want to be one haha that made me chuckle

• Like 1

So you were happy max that with 6 days to your season starts your team were humiliated by a bit part Celtic side and were so loud that your banner passed over the ground unawares ??

As fornyounscothunter, you make me wrong, not what i meant, what I meant wasn't that to turn out hate is a very childish thing to do. I wonder if ally McCoist , Barry ferguson and Walter smith refer to Tommy burns in such terms or perhaps they're too classy for that

Cant speak for them only myself. I give as i good as i get. I dont like them they dont like us and the abuse comes from both sides i assure you.

For the reasons i gave previously is why i do not like there support.

Regardless i apologise if that wasn't what you meant.

• Like 1

Stiff the Giant of English Football that is SAFC have been In the 3rd tear of football before.

Great times in truth lol

Ha way the Lad's

I think Darron Gibson your own player sums it up max and out of interest was you there when you was in the third tier its not looking good max getting beat like that at home by Celtics reserve's and out sung by 7000 what happened to the gravy
  • Like 1

Cant speak for them only myself. I give as i good as i get. I dont like them they dont like us and the abuse comes from both sides i assure you.

For the reasons i gave previously is why i do not like there support.

Regardless i apologise if that wasn't what you meant.

what does come out of the crumble dome then apart from bigoted bile its certainly not songs of praise.

post-65994-0-48083500-1501448663.jpg

• Like 2