3 hours ago, paulus said:

Next you will be telling me that when they see on Orb on these paranormal type programmes, That it is actually a spec of dust caught in the camera lights, ?

Prior plausibility ? ?

2 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Don't get him started mate - Sandy didn't even get us proof about his nanobots and graphine in the jabs.

nonobots?

• Haha 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

On the same page Sandy but part of me actually wants there to be big cats in our countryside .

We bolted a cat from a barn while back middle of nowhere and the lad who’s dog it was said ,wow did you see the size of that .I stifled a smile and muttered something about thl ??

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

On the same page Sandy but part of me actually wants there to be big cats in our countryside .

We bolted a cat from a barn while back middle of nowhere and the lad who’s dog it was said ,wow did you see the size of that .I stifled a smile and muttered something about thl ??

I too would love the adventure of big cats in the UK but.................................alas reality has to have its place.

• Haha 1

Every time I search the net for latest reports of sighting this keeps coming up .The location is 4 miles from my house ?and Wtf is that blur outlined .That’s a good 3/4 mile from the road that was took from .Shite like this does feck all for the cause .

21099202-5B75-4068-99A9-DA120588F304.jpeg.73b81b9954f29ad1f91eaece5e18ee8e.jpeg

56 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Every time I search the net for latest reports of sighting this keeps coming up .The location is 4 miles from my house ?and Wtf is that blur outlined .That’s a good 3/4 mile from the road that was took from .Shite like this does feck all for the cause .

21099202-5B75-4068-99A9-DA120588F304.jpeg.73b81b9954f29ad1f91eaece5e18ee8e.jpeg

That bloody dressing gown again ?

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, sandymere said:
WWW.(!64.56:886

For those asking, yes, that's a lifeless cat beneath the cougar. It has not been photoshopped. It is a screenshot...

Good scale there Sandy for anyone wondering if they’d seen a puma here ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So Chaps and Chapette’s, can we once again have a short factual interjection?

To surmise so far, we’ve already noted the complete lack of road kills and how this would strongly suggest the lack of existence of big cats in the UK. Then we asked what we have in the form of photographic/film evidence and awaited the replies but it would seem that this is another area in which with have a plethora of nothing, well at least nothing that is indicative of a big cat. Plenty of small cats, foxes etc but nought beyond that.

So to move on, it would appear in areas that hold big cats they have cubs..... seems pretty straight forward I'd guess and as I've previously posted these turn up at rescues or people go near protective mothers which leads to conflict etc. So the question must be what evidence we have that cubs have turned up at shelters, in the link I posted 22 had been taken to one zoo in California, or that people dogs etc have come into conflict with protective parents???

I think we can all agree something like this would be pretty irrefutable proof.. As we live in a heavily populated country where nowhere is completely undisturbed for any length of time we would expect that encounters would be pretty common place if there were any substantial population of large cats in England.

Edited by sandymere
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, sandymere said:

So Chaps and Chapette’s, can we once again have a short factual interjection?

To surmise so far, we’ve already noted the complete lack of road kills and how this would strongly suggest the lack of existence of big cats in the UK. Then we asked what we have in the form of photographic/film evidence and awaited the replies but it would seem that this is another area in which with have a plethora of nothing, well at least nothing that is indicative of a big cat. Plenty of small cats, foxes etc but nought beyond that.

So to move on, it would appear in areas that hold big cats they have cubs..... seems pretty straight forward I'd guess and as I've previously posted these turn up at rescues or people go near protective mothers which leads to conflict etc. So the question must be what evidence we have that cubs have turned up at shelters, in the link I posted 22 had been taken to one zoo in California, or that people dogs etc have come into conflict with protective parents???

I think we can all agree something like this would be pretty irrefutable proof.. As we live in a heavily populated country where nowhere is completely undisturbed for any length of time we would expect that encounters would be pretty common place if there were any substantial population of large cats in England.

Talking rationally without looking a argument here could it be that the numbers here are no tiny in comparrison. Quick google says between 4k-6k population of mountain lion in california . I know someone speculated 1k of them here in uk and i think majority see that as wildly inflated . 

Even if their were 20 or 30 in the whole uk i would find it amazing

• Like 3
  • paulus locked this topic