23 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

some dogs have rear pads similar to that top one, not being argumentative just saying what I've seen ?

Seems with dogs more bull blood more feline feet, the other pictures of that pad show direct registry which is another clue to it being feline, the bull mastiff is the hardest ones I come across to differentiate but normally the claw marks show ?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Seems with dogs more bull blood more feline feet, the other pictures of that pad show direct registry which is another clue to it being feline, the bull mastiff is the hardest ones I come across to differentiate but normally the claw marks show ?

What about the lack of a leading toe? 

2 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

I can remember you saying about them flushed by hounds and making excuses as to why they wouldn't but not anyone else

Easy to see why you can't get it is,nt it that's from page 4 took me about 30mins to look back and find it, the difference being I wanted to find it but you just want to call me a liar so don't even bother reading anything, and if you do you forget it as soon as something shiny catch,s your attention  

image.png

5 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

What about the lack of a leading toe? 

It has a leading toe as in they are not even like a dog also the toes on cats spread as the animal ages so it's more apparent in older animals than young ones but that has also been covered miles back when beast was still on here as he had a lot more experience of big cats than anyone on here including myself, that is a cat footprint and nothing else I,m sorry mate, I no you don't want to believe me but you will just have to accept that your own opinion is right  as I do because I never will until the scientific world examines all of our findings and tells me I,m wrong, 

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It has a leading toe as in they are not even like a dog also the toes on cats spread as the animal ages so it's more apparent in older animals than young ones but that has also been covered miles back when beast was still on here as he had a lot more experience of big cats than anyone on here including myself, that is a cat footprint and nothing else I,m sorry mate, I no you don't want to believe me but you will just have to accept that your own opinion is right  as I do because I never will until the scientific world examines all of our findings and tells me I,m wrong, 

It hasn't though like a cat, a cat has a profound leading toe. The leading edge there is basically non existent. 

8 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

It hasn't though like a cat, a cat has a profound leading toe. The leading edge there is basically non existent. 

That's because you don't know what your looking at or talking about, the lead toe is what you are referring to and it's one in from the left excactly the same as on a hand telling anyone that knows what they are looking at that it's a right foot it's very easy to see, just accept you don't believe and move on or we,ll be arguing that night is day and day is night next,  time to put it to bed again me thinks 

Edited by Greyman
10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

That's because you don't know what your looking at or talking about, the lead toe is what you are referring to and it's one in from the left excactly the same as on a hand telling anyone that knows what they are looking at that it's a right foot it's very easy to see, just accept you don't believe and move on or we,ll be arguing that night is day and day is night next,  time to put it to bed again me thinks 

Oh but I do know what I'm looking at or talking about, it seems you don't my friend. You don't need to tell me how to distinguish what foot it is by the leading toe. My point still stands that there is not a profound leading toe on that track which points to canine.

34 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Beast was a wealth a knowledge on most animals

Does anyone no what happened to him ??? Last time I spoke he had been offered a good job doing what he loved in Ireland, I think he may have taken it as he disappeared soon after he told me about it, 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Easy to see why you can't get it is,nt it that's from page 4 took me about 30mins to look back and find it, the difference being I wanted to find it but you just want to call me a liar so don't even bother reading anything, and if you do you forget it as soon as something shiny catch,s your attention  

image.png

I take it back .... I was wrong

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Greyman said:

How did you ever find that ? It's all meant to be a secret ?? ok then he,s one of us but don't tell south hams ??

Recon you are joshing. All this bickering about pug marks thought i would have a surf around the web just dropped on it. I really like what the scientist found out from the scats, now that is good evidence.

Cheers Arry 

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic