• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Most likely a dog,if it had been a real big cat they wouldn't have even seen it stalking them,interesting that article is 8 years old,i wonder if the police sent armed response in when they got the report.

58 minutes ago, mackem said:

Most likely a dog,if it had been a real big cat they wouldn't have even seen it stalking them,interesting that article is 8 years old,i wonder if the police sent armed response in when they got the report.

Sent toddlers with water pistols to fight the monster 

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Imo greyman is to obsessed and has a a stance he wont change on to be taken as credible.  He woukd never hold his hands up and say i got it wrong. When stuff is proved wrong then excuses about police corruption come up.  You need somebody open minded to look into this kind of thing. If you tell yourself a lie enough times you start to believe it 

Maybe so , but maybe if you yourself are not open minded about the subject then your opinion is also flawed. 

Just for arguments sake here imagine if some cops etc have told him about cover ups then he would be inclined to believe them. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Imo greyman is to obsessed and has a a stance he wont change on to be taken as credible.  He woukd never hold his hands up and say i got it wrong. When stuff is proved wrong then excuses about police corruption come up.  You need somebody open minded to look into this kind of thing. If you tell yourself a lie enough times you start to believe it 

“A man with a conviction is a hard man to change,” Festinger, Henry Riecken, and Stanley Schacter wrote in When Prophecy Fails, their 1957 book about this study. “Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point … Suppose that he is presented with evidence, unequivocal and undeniable evidence, that his belief is wrong: what will happen? The individual will frequently emerge, not only unshaken, but even more convinced of the truth of his beliefs than ever before.”

• Thanks 1
Just now, Kerny92 said:

No evidence whatsover has been presented though that is the slightest bit convincing.........

To you, sure. To me also. I haven't seen anything that convinces me but then none of us heckling Greyman is looking that deeply either. I still maintain that its plausible but I've seen nothing that convinces me...

• Like 3

It's not for me to prove anything to anyone as I,ve said a million times I really don't care what the group of housebound non hunters here think, I,m involved in proving it scientifically with a group of people that have the time, money and experience to get the job done, south hams Munter you may as well talk to the wall as your a sad little blob that had opportunity,s to come and meet me on several occasions but chose to hide behind your keyboard throwing insults, kerny if you start looking outside and stop looking at the mirror you might see some wildlife yourself,  rusty I appreciate your opinion and I hope we are both here long enough for one of us to be proven right, Mackem I have nothing to do with the film or festivals so can't give you the answers you require, I,m just passing on what I have been told, and Chris Jones your input is always well balanced and appreciated hope I,ve covered everything as I have a life offline and struggle to keep up with all this especially when it gets a bit to negative, sandy sorry to leave you out but I don't  really no how to reply to that, and if anyone has any hard evidence to prove they don't excist  then by all means feel free to share it ?? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

When put on the spot all you do is insult folk, you're full of shite pal. 

So now it's our duty to provide hard evidence to prove they don't exist, gets better this does. ?

Edited by Kerny92
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic