Anthony Joshua To Convert ?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's a drug dealer might as well become a nonce to

theres a muslim fella comes in our club every sunday night,,,nice enough chap,,,,gets bladdered every week , this week being no difrent ,,,appart from the fact he had been fasting all day,,,, i tri

I wasn't aware being handy with your fists also meant you had balls of steel and be prepared to risk your life

Yep, he made the personal decision to fast when he could have done what other Muslim athletes do and made up for it later in the year. No one forced him to fast when he had a fight coming up.

That's what I said in my first post, you banged your head or something?

What relevance is it that you mention Muslims when talking about him fasting ?

Because it demonstrates their religion isn't a barrier to them competing in sport during Ramadan, it's a personal decision whether to fast or not. Many choose not to :thumbs:

You really are dense aren't you? If you haven't got it yet you never will :laugh:

Yep, he made the personal decision to fast when he could have done what other Muslim athletes do and made up for it later in the year. No one forced him to fast when he had a fight coming up.

That's what I said in my first post, you banged your head or something?

What relevance is it that you mention Muslims when talking about him fasting ?
Because it demonstrates their religion isn't a barrier to them competing in sport during Ramadan, it's a personal decision whether to fast or not. Many choose not to :thumbs:

You really are dense aren't you? If you haven't got it yet you never will :laugh:

I don't get it. So they don't have to fast during Ramadan but can make up the time they miss at some other point in the year as their religion allows it ?

it's not mandatory if you have an excuse,women on the blob etc like they don't have to pray in a mosque,but it's better in Alan's eyes if they do.

Or he may come to the conclusion boxing is haram because gambling,drinking etc takes place there.

Just ask Anthony Small.

There are currently only two preliminary (road side) drug testing devices which have received type approval by the Secretary of State (Home Office), these are:

The Draeger DrugTest 5000, this device is designed to detect delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC, the main active ingredient of cannabis) and

The Securetec DrugWipe 3S S303G, this device is designed to detect delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC, the main active ingredient of cannabis) and cocaine

Found this online...seen them use roadside drug tests on police interceptors lol

I cannot believe someone would be thinking of becoming Muslim as an adult..... Brainwashed from childhood fair enough

In an age when most western people don't care about religion

People need something transcendent to believe in,'social justice' or Marxism fills the void for a few but thankfully that's dying out now and there's little else to fill the void and give life any objective meaning or character.

I think christianity will have one last spike in popularity before it finally dies,then Islam will grow over here,likely some reformed,Europeanised version.

That made me laugh hahaha
At how stupid it sounds??
convicted mate
I meant the nonce part tbh
Yea cos on THL all muslims are paedophiles apparently
  • Like 1

convicted mate
you seem to get awful upset when someone disses muslims not one yourself are you

Not me mate, born in Ascot to English parents...and im far from upset...some people on here just talk a lot of shit. When i see Anthony Joshua running round the street yelling Allah Akbar then i'll call him a c**t but as has been said already...it ain't gonna affect his boxing so why get your knickers in a twist

Edited by daveee88

convicted mate

I wonder how many would call him a nonce to his face lol

That will be none 100% especially on THL

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1