Kral Puncher Pro 22 /review

great review and it does look nice . am sure it will preform well out in the field with a bit of time

Im sure it will Toby

As Rez will tell you i had a cheep old raider ,shit to look at and a ding when fired that would wake Newcastle up lol

but feck she was the best rifle iv ever had and iv had some toby mate iv had some

best thing about this one was the rfd(who is a good friend of mine ) knocked off £95 for me

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIGHT ILL DO THIS IN STAGES SO PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL IM DONE   CHEERS LADS   RIFLE   First off she is on the heavy side id say on par with the hw100 or hw97.   LOOKS   She is a stunner t

Its a cracking little I MEAN big rifle just needs to settle in to the pellets ,or even just try to adjust the power on it . Personally i like the rifle but the cheek piece has a really nasty edge i h

Posted Images

This is a mint post Mac... utterly epic. Images and text.

Just a note... loads of things do break if pull on um too 'ardTrust me. Even banjo strings :D

BEEN THERE DONE THAT LOL

CHEERS REZ

THANKS JEFF TO MATE NEXT TIME IM AT YOURS ILL BRING HER OVER BUD

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-94709-0-72608200-1495915280.jpg

• Like 2

great review and it does look nice . am sure it will preform well out in the field with a bit of time

Im sure it will Toby

As Rez will tell you i had a cheep old raider ,shit to look at and a ding when fired that would wake Newcastle up lol

but feck she was the best rifle iv ever had and iv had some toby mate iv had some

best thing about this one was the rfd(who is a good friend of mine ) knocked off £95 for me

il look foward to see some of your hunting post you put up.
  • Like 1

This is a mint post Mac... utterly epic. Images and text.

Just a note... loads of things do break if pull on um too 'ardTrust me. Even banjo strings :D

BEEN THERE DONE THAT LOL

CHEERS REZ

THANKS JEFF TO MATE NEXT TIME IM AT YOURS ILL BRING HER OVER BUD

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Fucks sake Rez - I'm going to see that face now when the missus touches me banjo :no::laugh:

• Like 1

Good review mate :good:

...... You took feckin long enough doing it :laugh::thumbs:

I do like the look of that :yes:

....... Like you said - very Daystate looking - especially their older stuff which, in my opinion is when they made their best rifles.

That mag looks to be exactly the same as the Impact mag (Rapid) for the GSX 100 that I had :thumbs:

..... Good mag but, it took me ages to figure it out.

The stock looks like a kind of cross over between a sporter and a thumbhole - I like it :yes:

That nice grain looks even better with some oil on it.

I'll be looking out for your hunting posts with it - fingers crossed, it'll perform as good as it looks :good:

FECKING KNACKER,D JON LOL

can hardly see the key board been flat out with work and im back at it tomorrow 6ish start lol

The rifle comes with a nice hard case as well jon but you have to remove the mod to get it in the case

put it next to a raider 12 to day at the rfds and there was not much difference in them

dont know when ill get out with her yet but ill try some time this week

I've run out of likes Jimmy

......... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Don't forget to bring it down in August mate :good:

• Like 1

nice looking bit of kit you've got there jimmy

like the look of her!! :thumbs:

if she performs as well as she looks your gonna be quids in... nice looking bit of kit at a sensible price!

atb si

ps... WTF ar you doing working sunday?! you know sundays are for shooting :laugh:

nice looking bit of kit you've got there jimmy

like the look of her!! :thumbs:

if she performs as well as she looks your gonna be quids in... nice looking bit of kit at a sensible price!

atb si

ps... WTF ar you doing working sunday?! you know sundays are for shooting :laugh:

Cheers Mark im out of likes so a :thumbs: will have to do for now

and you do get a lot for your money mark

Si two down and more to come lol

Had to get them finished we told him two days each one unless it rains on the second day when we have to sand them

so when the sun is out we work lol

The rifle and its set up are ok mate but im going to change the scope on her for some thing else

• Like 1

Right me ,,viz,,LH went to the farm last night just to set the rifles up me with the Kral and viz with the rapid .

viz set his no bother but the Kral was on then off ,,on then off high then low ,,high then low so on and so on

It had my head done in i can tell you

In the mean time LH had gone for a wander with the T,REX and got a rabbit free hand cracking head shot out to 30yrds then viz came back with two rabbits lol.

And i was still trying to sort the kral out .

Now me and viz had a chat about it and i did not clean the barrel out some thing i do with all the rifles i get old or new ,

NOE HEARS THE THING ,,,,,,,,,,IT HATES ,,,,,,,JSB,,EXACTS,,,JUMBO,,15,89,GR,,,,,

This is the first rifle iv had that dose not like them at all in any way

viz gave me a tin of accu pel and i cleaned the barrel with a pull through it WAS FULL OF CRAP

I did this when i got home and set about zeroing her again NOW i had changed the scopes to the ones i had fitted to the hw100 ,,,laser kings so i new the scopes were ok

and set the zero at 18yrds again it was 30yrds at the farm me and LH(Ethan) are going to the range to day asn he has a shooting comp that he has to do with pistols

so i will set her out to 30 again .

Now the rifle ding turned into a twang and the bolt is not good on it at all hard to pull back and not smooth to slide back in SO VIZ IS GOING TO DO HIS MAGIC ON HER FOR ME IN A FEW WEEKS WHEN HE HAS TIME .

it needs to come apart any way you will see why later lol

after 12 shots you will see what she did to the pellet catcher :fool::o

between us me and viz we will make this rifle what it should be as good as my DS and hw

hear are some of the targets

groupings could be better but at least she is putting them all in a 1p size group

with the odd flyer

post-63400-0-80243900-1496043641.jpg

post-63400-0-66469200-1496043657.jpg

post-63400-0-03759900-1496043668.jpg

post-63400-0-47206800-1496043679.jpg

post-63400-0-92311200-1496043690.jpg

post-63400-0-02371600-1496043704.jpg

post-63400-0-63484600-1496043721.jpg

post-63400-0-54625100-1496043734.jpg

• Like 1