• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The c**ts to blame are the scummy b*****ds who were part of the grooming gangs, any f****r who new about them including social workers , police,politicians, council members and any people from the gro

Sexual violence committed against children. It staggers me that anyone could even suggest that there is anyone to blame other than the paedo-perpetrators.

To much for me I tried as my misses is watching it but it sickened me to the stomach and brings my murderous tendency,s to the surface

Tats your far from racist buddy, why cant people get together an root out these labour politicians social workers police who are involved, name an shame.

How would ye go about getting there details?

Tats your far from racist buddy, why cant people get together an root out these labour politicians social workers police who are involved, name an shame.

People in Rotherham are putting to much faith in the system that let these kids down in the first place though their is still ongoing investigations with different organizations and the sound bites from the police keep Rotherham fol quite.http://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/view,child-sex-abusers-could-be-deported-upon-release-from-prison_22624.htm

People in Rotherham are putting to much faith in the system that let these kids down in the first place though their is still ongoing investigations with different organizations and the sound bites from the police keep Rotherham fol quite.http://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/view,child-sex-abusers-could-be-deported-upon-release-from-prison_22624.htm

No they didn't put any faith in it. They didn't give a fuuck and let their own kids go to waste!

I cannot tell you how proud I was when my daughter said that earlier (sad also that she even has to think that way and I promise I ask her to think for herself and always have). I taught her to see for herself. It's not about race or relgion.. a cnut is a c**t.. It is also about being there for them and guiding them. Most couldnt give a fuuck beyong the next spliff and new X-box game.

• Like 1

Boggles the f***ing mind mate, disgusting scumbags the lot of them.

No they didn't put any faith in it. They didn't give a fuuck and let their own kids go to waste!

I cannot tell you how proud I was when my daughter said that earlier (sad also that she even has to think that way and I promise I ask her to think for herself and always have). I taught her to see for herself. It's not about race or relgion.. a cnut is a c**t.. It is also about being there for them and guiding them. Most couldnt give a fuuck beyong the next spliff and new X-box game.

I can assure you not all were like that in Rotherham hence the father of one who was arrested and made to go on a fekin diversity course.

• Like 1

I can assure you not all were like that in Rotherham hence the father of one who was arrested and made to go on a fekin diversity course.

Are you serious mate a diversity course, ffs $@@#=%/$##=//&££^/$#×××=$///^&f**k

I know for a fact this girls family did not come under the category of a brocken diysfuntional family they were just ordinary hard working working class folk and I was shocked when I found out about her when she waived her anonymity. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4336740/Woman-raped-Rotherham-sex-gang-leader-launches-Sammy-s-law.html

• Like 1

Until the voters demand accountability from social services this will go on,

and on...

and on...

The level of incompetence from the public sector has allowed this to flourish.

Young, vulnerable, girls are being systematically targeted on your watch. Let that sink in.

• Like 1

Grooming is psychological,its flattering,its dependency,its wearing the kids down mentally,manipulating them,but I don't think any child ever willingly went into a take-away back room to be multiple raped by a queue of guys old enough to be her grandfather.

• Like 2