Saluki Greyhounds

I've had saluki x for foxes like everything else some good some shite. I I haven't seen any of them knock two or three daytime foxes from cover in one day tho. Wheaton x or bit of bull if that's your game. In my opinion that is. Like somebody said already horses for courses

• Like 1

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have a 1st x and hes done a lot of foxes over time,,and he does them well enough..he hasnt got the jaw power of a bull x and it takes a tad longer to finalise the situation,which has him taking a bi

On the lamp the deer is a different animal. In the daytime is when you'll see what you've got. I'm not talking gameness, I'm talking single handed running. I seen more Bull crosses get straight lined

yer coursing dog

Posted Images

I think shaddy must have a good line of bull xs, db a good line of pure salukis and Arctic a good line of coursing dogs and that will always create drama on thl. I am jealous of all of you, as my attempts at coursing have not been very successful so far but I reckon I have a better boar dog than any of you lol

they should put shaddy's bull x over desertbred's saluki.best of both worlds.

I haven't said Ive a good line of anything, or got the best of anything , never have done never will do, am just not sitting here believing everything that's put up, seen it with your own eyes fair does otherwise its speculation, am no talking foxes either, only thing I commented on was the red stags, as I said I acknowledge that it can be done but six in two days really?

Can you please state where I or anyone else mentioned anything about 6 red stags? Because as far as I'm aware I said 6 red Hinds... huge difference and I know it's been done and anyone that ran deer regularly back in the day will also beleive that 6 red Hinds in two days was far from impossible many of men would have done that and more, not long back a young man was arrested for killing 8 fallow in one night with 1 bull greyhound I think 3 of them were stags, look it up on google, now if 1 bull greyhound can pull that amount of fallow in 1 nights lamping why can't 1 bull greyhound pull 6 red Hinds over 2 days??

That was my opinion that you must have a good line of coursing dogs, as any time I have seen pictures of any of your dogs they look top notch but I think you should bring them over to oz and let me see that with my own eyes though, just to prevent conjecture lol. six reds with one dog in a weekend sounds ludicrous to me but I have seen some dogs pull off some amazing things that people would not believe and people I trust have told me stories I believe that sound a bit far fetched. If it is true it must be some dog!

cheers of that buddy :thumbs: Id love to go to oz, its one of about three places I have any desire to visit at all :laugh: hunting my dogs there would be a dream, so much open space, would be a great experience, would love to know how they got on out there, be some great tests I would imagine :victory: if you want this type of dog to try over there, I ve a litter at the minute there deffo be a spare pup you sort getting it over and I will send it no chew, then we see if they would suit :thumbs:

That is about as fine an offer I could ever imagine as true coursing stock is basically non existent in this country from my experiences. My plan is to look into exporting my next dog from your shores (although I was not thinking right now!) and I don't think they come any better than your stock. I will research what is involved in exporting a dog from Britain as I am about to clear some kennel space, but I do know it is not a simple process. I will pm shortly because I am too excited to think clearly right now!

yep great offer that, if i was younger , it a place i go to , or New Zealand , deff test you dog over on the stuff there . Hope you have a pup , make good out x to your stags in time , what would it take regards ,money , jabs, and if quarantine ? to send a dog/pup here , or to send one there . :hmm:

I was chatting to a bloke the other day had a decent day time saluki grey bred out of good stuff he said he was just a day time dog and a lamping bunny dog til he decided to slip him on a fox one night worst thing he ever done he told me cause all he wanted was fox after that ?

stags hinds whatever , forgive me for doubting it, you win am done :thumbs:

i was sceptical at 1st but i'm not now. :yes::thumbs:

I do concede I could be wrong lol but its a big ask innit? if what he says right then fair play cos its some do in my book, :yes:

stags hinds whatever , forgive me for doubting it, you win am done :thumbs:

i was sceptical at 1st but i'm not now. :yes::thumbs:

I do concede I could be wrong lol but its a big ask innit? if what he says right then fair play cos its some do in my book, :yes:

It's very good in my book too and it's something I'll proberly never do in my lifetime however I know that they weren't lieing i seen that dog run I seen the ground they run their dogs on so I believe them I'm almost certain many folk have done the same or better with one single dog over the years

Shaddy how old are you exactly, only sometimes you speak as if you a old hand at all this preban dog work, ?

What's it matter to you my freind not a copper are ya? Haha a true gent never tells his age

Why do you keep coming on here, talking about dodgy, illegal stuff, then when questioned try an throw the grass, or cop card about?? Its nobody on hete other than you trying to blow smoke up yer own shiney lil arse that will get ye in trouble, your grassing yaself with ya stupidity ffs, yet it will be everybody elses fault, your a dangerous lad

I was joking marra and I never called anyone a grass! Why am I a dangerous lad unless your doing illegal stuff yourself? chill ya bean before I flick ya mams, I have nothing to hide I do nothing illegal anyone is welcome to check my dogs any day of the week

No not a copper mate just a straight up question, no worries if it offends you just wondered ? Atb Flacko

No not a copper mate just a straight up question, no worries if it offends you just wondered ? Atb Flacko

No not at all mate I'm 24 years old, just a nipper me like don't know f*ckall

Good age to be at mate, never said you don't know feck all but you wouldn't be old enough to really get into doing all the preban dog work that you chat about not that means you haven't got freinds or family that could tell you, i never slate young men who are keen on the dog game, there are some old men who been at it years & still no feck all atb Flacko

• Like 1